Esteemed Contributor

Anyone go on there to check a review and end up spending 2 hours there and it only feels like a few minutes? That place is addicting and I think they have some of the best reviewers of any website. Very detailed.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I always check MUA and Beautypedia. That gives me both fact-based and anecdotal reviews.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I like to check reviews there too.

Esteemed Contributor

YES! MUA and Beautypedia are on my favorites list because I use them so often. It is just amazing what a time su ck that they both are!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

I used to be a MUA member and I admit that I spent way too much time there posting reviews but it was fun and informative. I even did swaps with 3 members.

Super Contributor

I've been a member of MUA for years. Originally I found it when looking for reviews on some products. It's a great resource.

Regular Contributor

Have enjoyed MUA for years. And what's really nice is that one doesn't get bombarded with zillions of emails from them.

Regular Contributor

I check their product reviews all the time, but never felt comfortable with the format of their message boards. Agreed, very easy to get lost for hours, like starting at "A" and going through the entire list, looking at things that have piqued your interest in the past. Of course, the absence of name-calling, personal attacks, and insults is nice, too.

Trusted Contributor

I agree! I love to read reviews there. I am on that website constantly.

Frequent Contributor

I love MakeUp Alley. It's great how you can sort the reviews by age and skin type. I also think the reviews there are the most honest. I occasionally post on the boards there, they have some good topics, and sometimes some fun, frivolous ones. I use them, Beautipedia, this board and then on-site customer reviews as data points to help me decide on products before purchasing.

You really can get lost there, especially if you are a Beauty Addict!

CeeCee