Valued Contributor

Isomers On This Wknd With New Night Firming Cream

Just got an email saying Isomers will be on this week-end and will be featuring their new intense firming night cream. It costs $80 but hopefully it will be a better price on the actual shows!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isomers On This Wknd With New Night Firming Cream

The bonus size (4.06oz) is part of item 307-353, which should be the TTV. The 4 pc kit is currently priced @ $83.50.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Regular Contributor

I'm interested in this and will get the TTV All-In-One kit that has the cream in it. I hope they put the TTV on auto-delivery so I can get a good price if I should love it. I used the former All-In-One system so this sounds right up my alley!

Respected Contributor

I got the e-mail and already put the kit in my cart although I just got a big haul from Skinn...sigh

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

I will be buying the TSV too, although I could do without that cleanser. I hate every Isomer cleanser I've tried.

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2014 lyn in MI said: The bonus size (4.06oz) is part of item 307-353, which should be the TTV. The 4 pc kit is currently priced @ $83.50.

Are these new formulations? The descriptions are a little different as are the labels. The last All in One TSV was more expensive at $99.48 in Jan 2012.

Regular Contributor

Starpolisher, I did the same thing so I will probably send some of the Skinn back and get this instead. Susandee, I know the cream is a new formulation but I think the others are the same just a new label color. But the sizes are sure a better buy that the former All-In-One! If this is not on auto-delivery I may need to buy a couple of the sets.
Super Contributor

Looks like a good kit. I don't use the all in one series so hopefully I won't be tempted.

Frequent Contributor

What age group or skin condition is the All-In-One series for? Is it more for premature aging skin or mature skin?

I don't know if it is right for me. I have mature skin so I have the sags/wrinkles/age spots already. Those of you who have tried the All-In-One, did you see any results & how long did it take?

Sorry for all the questions. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2014 chgobearsfan said:

What age group or skin condition is the All-In-One series for? Is it more for premature aging skin or mature skin?

I don't know if it is right for me. I have mature skin so I have the sags/wrinkles/age spots already. Those of you who have tried the All-In-One, did you see any results & how long did it take?

Sorry for all the questions. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I haven't used the all in one. If you don't get an answer here I would check out there website ( isomers.ca). You can check out the information they posted on the forum about this kit and you can either ask questions there or email then. They have good customer service and respond rather quickly, usually within a day. You can also sign up for there news letters on there website and get all there specials and information about there visit a to shophq.