Super Contributor

Rite Aid has L'Oreal cosmetics on sale this week for 40% off. I was wondering what are your favorite L'Oreal brand cosmetics?

Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite L'Oreal Cosmetics

Infallible eyeshadow - Burst Into Bloom. It's beautiful! It's a pinky purple and pairs so nice with so many other shadows......browns, gold, purples, taupe, pinks. It creates that sunset look. I've used it with black liner, navy, brown and purple. Everything looks good with this color. It really makes my green eyes pop but I think it would any eye color. It's stunning! It may look intense but you can put very little on your brush and sheer it out. It wears like iron too. This was my first Loreal purchase in a long time. Maybe I will go get some more of these eyeshadows on sale! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I love the Toasted Almond & Fairest Nude Lipsticks, telescopic mascara, infallible e/s are nice too. The true match concealer is decent as well.

Super Contributor

I love their infallible eye shadows(have about 10 colors) and just bought the butterfly mascara. I like the mascara, but don't notice any difference from others I use(lorac and cover girl). Thanks for reminding me about the sale.
Trusted Contributor

I am in love with the L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire lip colors. I avoided L'Oreal lip products for many years, because the scent of most of their lipsticks bothered me so much, that I could not wear them at all. I'd end up having to take it off after about an hour. The Color Riche Extraordinaire lippies are like liquid lipsticks, but so very light on the lips. The pigmentation is perfect for my taste, and they are extremely hydrating, as well. Thanks for the heads-up about the sale at Rite-Aid!!

Contributor

i love the original voluminous mascara. mascara takes me longer in my makeup routine than anything but after trying this it builds lashes fast

Super Contributor

1) Age Perfect Night Cream in the blue jar, I'm on my third jar.

2) Loreal Voluminous Mascara favorite mascara

3) I like their lipsticks also that come in the gold case (can't remember the name)

Regular Contributor

I love the new Butterfly mascara!

Don't get the waterproof though unless you need mascara that will stay on for days and can't be removed with cleanser or oil!

Super Contributor

I stopped by there today and bought a new color nail polish and the Infallible eyeshadow in the Burst into Bloom. The color isn't something I would normally try, but it is very pretty. I'll have to see how it goes with my blue eyes. They had a greenish blue that was very pretty, but I thought at my age, might be too much.

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Kind1too said:

I stopped by there today and bought a new color nail polish and the Infallible eyeshadow in the Burst into Bloom. The color isn't something I would normally try, but it is very pretty. I'll have to see how it goes with my blue eyes. They had a greenish blue that was very pretty, but I thought at my age, might be too much.

You want coppery and pinkish shadows to pop your blue eye color. 8)