Regular Contributor

TGIF Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/4/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy and looking forward to the weekend...

Here is my list for the week:

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner 32 oz- A favorite...replaced with another.

Johnson's Moisture Care Baby Wash 16 oz- Used as soap by my husband's sink...very nice.

Paula,s Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream .06 oz (x2)- I like this moisturizer...I am considering the full size.

Berkley & Jensen Cotton Rounds 100 ct- Replaced with another pack.

Tom's Anti-Plaque and Whitening Toothpaste 5.5 oz- A must have, repurchased the same.

Kenra Daily Provision 8 oz- A very nice leave-in...will repurchase.

That's all for me this week...may you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela

Regular Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/4/14

Hello everyone. Happy Spring Break to all of you who are starting it today. I used up a 3.5 oz hand cream. I don't remember the brand, but the scent was gardenia. It was hard to use because the scent overwhelmed all other perfumes.
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

One small bottle of ARGAN oil- I guess this was ok. More in the stash

This week I threw out- small bottle of Dr. D. Cellular firming serum, very old and turned black, other bottles of serum in the stash

Honored Contributor

I use up:

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Day Cream - GWP size. I wouldn't buy this in a full size. It wasn't moisturizing enough for me at all. I replaced it with my tried and true Garnier moisturizer with SPF 28.

Wei East Chestnut Firming Eye Cream - full size. I've had this for awhile and wanted to use it up. This isn't something I would buy again. I noticed no difference in my eye area and again, this wasn't moisturizing enough for me. I replaced it with Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado that I will use for night and EL Resilience Lift eye cream that I am using during the day.

Super Contributor

Good Morning All! Here is my list for this week:

Ole Henricksen Truth Crème Advanced Hydration - Travel size from OH's Christmas Grab Bag. Used this as a night cream as this is very rich. Perfect for the winter, not so sure for the summer. Replaced with Acure Night Cream (highly recommended by the beauties here).

Clinique DDML - Luxury size GWP. Used this on my neck in the morning. Have never been a fan of this. I am happy to see it go. Will use the Acure Night Cream.

Ole Henricksen Sheer Transformation - Finished this up after finishing his Truth Crème. Love this moisturizer. Experimenting with the Acure Night Cream. We'll see.

TOSSED:

Fran Wilson Mood Matcher Lipsticks - Remember these? Found these during some Spring Cleaning.

Smashbox Lipsticks - Found them during my Spring Cleaning as well. So old that I couldn't even make out the names of the colors.

That's it for me. Wishing you all a terrific, relaxing weekend. I got my vegetable garden going so I guess Spring has sprung!

Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend, Ladies. We need some sun in my area. I used up & almost used up (only a tiny amount left):

Used up: Burt's Bees Lip shimmer in Cherry

acure organics - Night Cream

- Line Eraser

acure organics - Lavender body lotion

kindness is strength
Contributor

Hello My Lovelies~

Joico Power Spray 8-10 hair spray- really like this

Andalou Naturals Blossom + Leaf Toning Refresher- loved this

BBW Vermont Sugar Maple Foaming Hand Soap-enjoyable

Pond's Cold Cream- a must have

Keep Calm and Carry On....

Respected Contributor

CG Aqua Smooth make-up - Hard to find the right shade,, an everyday one mentioned here in the navy blue compact

Mitchum Advance Control Deodorant - Replaced with Dove Deodorant Clear

Korres Basil Lemon Body Cream- Excellent product and have another in a different scent

Prai Neck Cream- .5 try me size. Would not repurchase. Just ok. Replaced with Dr. Graf`s a new one to try

Coast Soap- Replaced with Irish Spring

Nice to have a beauty based thread instead of the bashing ones or OTs by the way. JMHO

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream (1.7 oz) I was using this for the cold weather. With regular use, it really saved my hands. Will repurchase.

Yves Rocher Provencial Lavender Shower Gel (8.4 oz) I enjoyed this. The shower gel had a very light lavender fragrance with a hint of white musk.

Avon Bluberry Cobbler Bubble Bath (24 oz) Discontinued. Being used as a hand soap.

Trusted Contributor

*Suave professionals smoothing conditioner. The Keratin one.

*A moisture creme/masque from Montagne Jeunesse (bought on the Alpha Hydrox site)

-- One use or two left of an Aqua Fresh tooth paste, then that's gone. Switched to Crest Pro-Health clinical. LIKE this a lot.