Valued Contributor

Celebrities Have No Age Spots!!!!

Forget about wrinkles and sagging getting fixed with botox and fillers etc, I've noticed what really makes all these celebs look youthful is their perfect glowing skin doesn't seem to have a mark/spot on it. Either they have found the world's best concealer or they are all getting phenomenal laser treatments. Since this is an issue I'm dealing with I'm always noticing photos of celebs, models etc and no matter what their age they never seem to have a single spot. It makes them look so young. Wish we could all accomplish that!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celebrities Have No Age Spots!!!!

Maybe they're just covering with great concealers and foundation. I've seen IT demonstrate covering a heavy looking tattoo, so I'm sure it could take care of age spots. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Peels.

Honored Contributor

LASERS

Occasional Contributor

PhotoShop
Respected Contributor

Take a look at the fade peel on makeupartistschoice.com
Super Contributor

On 4/3/2014 Ducchey said: PhotoShop

Super Contributor

Chemical peels.

Valued Contributor

Bellacarro Have you actually used this peel? It sounds interesting.

Honored Contributor

Cindy Crawford once said, "I wish I looked like Cindy Crawford." You see photos of celebrities, you aren't seeing them in person. The photos are retouched to remove as much as possible, even things that are supposed to be there, like ribs, to make them look perfect.

They are not flawless and they will tell you so.

Lorde, a singer from New Zealand, posted this to her Twitter account earlier this week:

"i find this curious - two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. remember flaws are ok :-) pic.twitter.com/PuRhxt2u2O" The link goes to this picture.