Valued Contributor

SKINN Fans, What Happened To 2 New Serums?

I saw online that Dimitri was going to introduce 2 new items (serums I think) this visit but have been watching on and off over the week-end and haven't seen them. They are for sale online but it's odd he hasn't mentioned them. Any ideas? Forget the names but they are featured as being sold together.

Super Contributor

Re: SKINN Fans, What Happened To 2 New Serums?

I looked at the ingredients on the new ""elixir"" and was not that impressed...

Valued Contributor

Just looked them up, one is Beauty Flash and the other is Secret Elixir.

Honored Contributor

Totally curious about these elixirs. I remember Dimitri saying that he was trying to recreate some wonderful oil blend he used during college that made him look well rested...My immediate unfair thought was, 'dude in college that magic elixir was called youth. You just thought it was the oil!' (I get that way about certain physical exercises I did back when I was younger. I imagine that if I got myself doing that same routine again my thighs would go back to how they were then. Uh huh sure.)

But it's still interesting. Seems very european. Not sure I would want that much lavender oil on my face all at once. I'd fear a reaction.The flash balm could have potential.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Occasional Contributor

Looks like they're listed in his 9 pm show.

Regular Contributor

I've just placed some orders for Skinn and have been watching Dimitri all weekend. What a hoot he is. Please tell me if you all being fans, think his products are better than It or M. Asam? I'm so tired of trying all these products. I've done Isomers, Dr. Denise, to name a few. Dimitri said he had been on other channels, does anyone know where? Just curious.
Super Contributor

It's still on the site. 307-416

Valued Contributor

forrest I have tried those lines too and use some of them on and off. I really like SKINN cleansers, the dermapeel, the crème reverse and the 24 hour youth preservation cream. I think he uses excellent ingredients and tries to explain them well although he is always kind of rushed. Lately I think he is getting into too many products but he offers great deals to try things when he is on air and if you find things you like you can stick with them. He is entertaining but I think he knows his stuff when it comes to skincare and his prices are very reasonable for the quality you get.

Esteemed Contributor

The two serums are sold out now, I think. I just tried to get the makeup even though I didn't really need it. I just love those smudge sticks so much and wanted to try the plasma. It said there was medium but when I tried to check it out, it was all gone. Bummer....

Super Contributor

On 3/31/2014 forrest said: I've just placed some orders for Skinn and have been watching Dimitri all weekend. What a hoot he is. Please tell me if you all being fans, think his products are better than It or M. Asam? I'm so tired of trying all these products. I've done Isomers, Dr. Denise, to name a few. Dimitri said he had been on other channels, does anyone know where? Just curious.

I've been trying Skinn on and off for years. I finally decided it just wasn't for me. I didn't even like the cleansers. Nothing wowed me.

But you know Dimitri! Somehow he lured me into trying the Stem Rejen Serums and 24 Hour Cream. Now I'm fanatic -- at least about those products.

I hear you -- I was weary of trying every line that came down the pike and hoping that maybe I'd be one of the ones raving about it. This is the first time I've raved. :-)

Plus, he's got me brainwashed about not having water as the first ingredient. And just this morning I was thinking...maybe I'll give those cleansers another try. :-)