Trusted Contributor

60's ladies and all ages come and chat for April....

April showers bring May flowers....Come and chat with us. We would love to get to know you.

Honored Contributor

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for April....

GOOD MORNING! Thank you BOBBISUE for starting our new thread. It's very early here. I just want to take a minute to wish everyone a great Monday and start to a new month. Looks like we'll be having those April showers out this way as rain is predicted. MOCHAHONEY, thinking of you on your last day of work. Hope your retirement is all you hope it to be and more. I'll be back later to see what everyone is up to. Helen
~H~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm at lunch on my last day of work! whoop whoop !!!

thanks Helen.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

Where is everyone? Did they not find the new thread?

Regular Contributor

Good morning!

Happy April! Supposed to be 72 here today. Was out to the heart doctor yesterday, and could not believe what a beautiful day it was! Spring is here!

Mochahoney - Thinking of you on your last day of work! Good for you! Just think...tomorrow this time...you might still be in your pajamas!!! Have a great day.

Helen - Guess where I went yesterday? Wal-Mart!!! When I left the car, I told DH I was going to be a while. He made the mistake of saying, "Take your time". So I did! I actually got to pick my own Easter and birthday cards. I didn't walk too far, but I did make it to the Easter candy aisle. It was wonderful!! I hope I will be able to go again. Have a good day, my friend!

Bobbisue - I had a good report at the heart doctor yesterday. The only bad news was that he said this cellulitis might never go away completely. But, he agrees with the way my doctor is treating my knee. It was such a beautiful day to be out....blue sky, and warm. Now, they are saying heavy rain starting tomorrow. I plan on working in the sun room today. Have a great day, and thanks for starting our new thread.

Hope everyone is having a good week! Will be back later!

Honored Contributor

I won a MILLION dollars!! Now that I have your attention, april fool. The buds are on the trees and before you know it some of the trees will be blooming pretty white, pink & lavender flowers. There are two white flowering trees 2 doors down from me. The tree in front of my apt. is a beautiful Fall tree with orange/red leaves. I can't wait for warmer weather as I want to grow the small tomatoes on my deck this year. Probably one or two plants. I love to have flowers & always have a hanging basket of flowers. I plant my own flowers in a hanging basket and watch it grow into a beautiful arrangement. Have a wonderful day, ladies.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Spammom372, you're right. I didn't get up until 9:30, so I'm sitting here in my nightgown having coffee ( freshly ground and percolated, not my usual week-day morning hurry-up Keurig cup {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}) . I didn't go to bed until midnight and slept like a baby, although I admit I did wake up a couple of times in the wee hours of the morning thinking it was time to get up. it was so wonderful to know that I really didn't have to Smile. honestly, I kind of feel like this is an April Fool's joke and not real. I think I'll need a couple of days for this to really sink in.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

Congrats Mochahoney.....Have a good time....

Spammom, so glad you got to Walmart. That is a blessing.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone.....

I was going to wait until after my volunteer shift to post, but thought I'd stop by to see what everyone was up to. I'm glad I did; there's happy news from all.

KAT, congratulations on your windfall! Smile Spend it wisely; I know you will. You know where all the good bargains are (Lol!) I hope it won't be long before everything will be blooming, and you can get out and enjoy starting your own garden too. I'm sure you'll agree... Winter has definitely worn out it's welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!

MOCHAHONEY, It's Saturday! Just kidding....I'm so glad you're enjoying your first day of retirement. Relax and let it sink in. The best part is doing what you want, when you want...it doesn't get any better than that!

SPAMMOM, 72 degrees...Yay! I hope you and your DH can relax and take in the beautiful weather you're having (before the rain comes). Did you say you made it to Wal Mart? That's terrific! I hope it's the first of many shopping trips for you. After all, if you can manage Wal Mart; you're just about ready for anything! So happy your doctor appointment went well yesterday too; that's the best news! Continued prayers and good thoughts for you.

BOBBISUE, I hope you're feeling better. I also hope you're having sunny weather and getting relief from your COPD. Take good care.....

Well, I need to close for now. It's pouring rain out here. I hope it continues; we sure do need it. Waving to all our friends and hoping we'll hear from everyone soon. I'll try and get back this evening when I return. Wishing a safe, good day to all.

Helen

~H~
Regular Contributor

Hi ladies.