Contributor

5 of my Favorite beauty things and your Favs...?

Hi beauties, I am a newbie here and have bought some wonderful beauty items and want to share my reviews here after 3 months...and also want to hear of your tried and true~!

These are my authentic tried and true results.

1. Nuface~ Bought this, because really really wanted this to work as I started to see droppyness in my face..After 3 months...LOVE it~!I use now every other day and see a lift above my eyes and along my jaw...

2. Hairmax with minoxodil...Really wanted this to work~! and after 3 months, new hair growth..amazing...

3. Strivectin for darkness under eyes...This took about a couple weeks to see results, and now..major improvement...happy camper.

4. Tarte gel eyeliners...I love these, I got for my certain eye color and do find the liner lasts and accenuates my eye color.

5. Hot Lashes heated eyelash curling system...My lashes droop down and really see a more open eye look with this curler and a curl that lasts and lasts...major win...this used to be on Q...

please share yours...blessings, <3

Valued Contributor

Re: 5 of my Favorite beauty things and your Favs...?

My 5 are:

1. Skinn morning & night time cleanser

2. SKinn Stem Rejin serum

3. Skinn 24 hour collagenesis youth crème

4. Mallys Ultimate Performance foundation

5. Tarte Waterproof SmolderEYES eyeliner

Super Contributor

1. Dr. Dennis Gross AlphaBeta Peel Pad 2. Foreo 3. Trish McEvoy Lace Planner 4. VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum 5. Skinn PM Cleanser
Contributor

These are great....Thank you, I so appreciate all these suggestions on tried and trues...

Super Contributor

1 (Currently, anyway) Skinn Stem Rejen Serums and 24 Hour Cream

2 Tatcha Cleansing Oil & Rice Enzyme Powder

3 Foreo Luna

4 Salux Cloth (That actually gives 2 and 3 a run for their money)

5 Little manicure gloves that I wear to bed over lots of goopy hand stuff ,

I'm SO happy with your results with the NuFace! I just finally sent mine back because I couldn't adhere to the 24 hour between treatment requirement and still get in as many treatments a week as I needed. I KNOW it works but it wasn't working for me because I couldn't use it often enough! Sigh. Watch. I'll probably re-order someday and set my alarm for 5am every day, work or not.

Super Contributor

Can I think of 5? I seem to be in flux trying out new MU.

1. Clarisonic w/ Deep Pore Brush & Deep Pore Cleanser

2. NCN Vitamin C Serum with E & Ferulic Acid

3. Paula's Choice 2% BHA gel

4. Paula's Choice Resist Ultra-Light Anti-oxidant Serum

5. MAKE UP FOREVER HD Micro-finishing Invisible Powder

I play with a lot of different MU but always use this powder, buffed in with a kabuki brush, to get an airbrushed effect.

Guess naming 5 wasn't hard for me after all {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Fun thread, beautylover!

Contributor

Thanks all~! and to Marenseattle~

I just use my Nuface at night while I am watching TV...I know the drill by now...Maybe it will be on easy pay down the road...My eyes are really lifted and my jaw line with my curly eyeslashes I look quite good if I may say so...

Thanks again for all your favs...~

Regular Contributor

My 5 current must haves:

1) My Redken color preserve shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner...LOVE!

2) Redkin ringlet curl cream....fabulous

3) My cheapo (walgreens studio 35) glycolic acid cream...I use every 3rd day

4) My (cheapo) shower exfoliating gloves, I use with St. Ives apricot scrub body only, every other day, my skin is so soft!

5) That emjoi foot thing.

I have many new things I am loving too, but I will wait to see if they become long term must haves. Great thread, I enjoy hearing about everyones favorites! Welcome beautylover101!

Esteemed Contributor

1. Lancome Dual finish powder foundation 2. Anastasia brow pencil in taupe 3. Bumble & Bumble gentle shampoo and Rich conditioner 4. Nostrata high potency cream 5. Emjoi foot tool
Contributor

My current favorites are:

1. Stila 10-1 HD Illuminating BB cream with SPF 30 -transforms my pale, winter complexion into a more pulled-together, radiant appearance.

2. Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer in Be Bold- This is a soft, pretty pink that I use as blush. I'm not as afraid to make a mistake when I use it compared to some other blushes.

3. Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow- Makes my legs look nicely bronzed without having to wait for the effects of a self-tanner.

4. Tarte BB Tinted Undereye Corrector-This immediately covers my dark circles, blends easily and doesn't crease.

5. Urban Decay Revolution lipstick- These are very pigmented, come in a wide variety of colors and are moisturizing.