Trusted Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse

Has anyone tried this? I was not going to buy anything, but I was listening as I was putting laundry away and he has me sol on this one!

Super Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse

I did. I liked the consistency and how it felt on my skin. I used it at night. I didn't see any jaw-dropping improvements, but my wrinkles are seriously deep.

I've since fallen in love with the 24 Hour Cream (super heavy, super dense) but decided I'd give the Deep Wrinkle another try last time it was the TTV.

Since I've become accustomed to the Crisco-like texture of the 24 Hour Cream, the Deep Wrinkle felt almost drying to me.

I DID like the eye cream, though! Sent back the kit and decided to get the eye cream by itself if I decided to.

A LOT of people gush about the Deep Wrinkle Cream. Check out the reviews on HQ's site and see if the results they've seen are what you're looking for.

If you try it, I hope you're one of the gushers! Smile

Valued Contributor

I like the Crème Reverse. My skin is normal/slightly dry and I like that it has so many active ingredients in a lightweight creamy gel like texture. It's more like a whipped rather than a greasy or heavy cream consistency. I use it morning and night because I like the feel of it and like what's in it. I don't really have any deep wrinkles to get rid of so I'm hoping it works on my fine lines and skin texture.

Valued Contributor

I wasn't going to order anything but watched the Protocol deep wrinkle eye cream presentation & then read reviews & decided I would give that one a try. THEN while on line I saw a kit with several things in it that I have been wanting to try so I got 2 of them! As a matter of fact everything in the kit I have been wanting to try & all of it together was the price of one of the products so that was a great deal for me! I just started using his products in Jan. of this year & I am serious when I say it has made a huge difference in my skin! I think the prices are good too! I just used the last of some Dr. Perricone crème & it was very expensive. I could not tell any difference in my skin when I finished from when I started! This stuff wow is great!! I was trying so hard to be good today but I do love his products!