Trusted Contributor

I have been in and out of the house all day. Earlier, Shawn was selling the Calista Tools hot rollers. She looks at the vendor and says, "I used these for my wedding."

I go outside to clean the patio and come in to see her with IT Cosmetics. She turns to the vendor and says, "I wore this for my wedding".

Is this supposed to make me want to buy this stuff because she used it for her wedding? I imagine she used lots of things for her wedding. She just said it again while I was typing!

She is still mentioning her wedding? Oye!

Super Contributor

It's a good selling point. If she was willing to use a certain product for the most important day of her life then it ""must be good"".

Respected Contributor

Maybe it's a happy time in her life. She seems happy and has not been married all that long. Don't get what the issue is, but .... then again, I really don't get lots of people's issues around here.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

Isn't a women's wedding supposed to be the greatest, best day of your life?

Not always. As we learned in the "honeymoon cliff pusher"Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

They all say similar - they use this product all the time, they have this item in their home, their spouse/kids/sisters/brothers/parents have this item. Just sales tactics

Respected Contributor

I saw the her facebook wedding pictures and her hair did look good. Why not mention it?

Trusted Contributor

I don't have a problem with her mentioning it. I just thought that three times in short period of time was a bit much. Make that four!

She just said it again! I am going back outside and turning the channel!

Super Contributor
On 3/28/2014 flickerbulb said:

I don't have a problem with her mentioning it. I just thought that three times in short period of time was a bit much. Make that four!

She just said it again! I am going back outside and turning the channel!

k

Honored Contributor

Imagine that, me. Defending Shawn again. Shawn is practically a newlywed, our weddings are one of the most memorable and precious days of lives. The memory of all of that day stays with us for a long time. Shawn refers to her wedding often (so I'm told) because it's still new for her. She could be using "my wedding" to push sales. And that's okay. All of the hosts have their own "I own this in every color" or "Please save one for me xxs!" sales tactics.

Respected Contributor

I don't see any problem with Shawn saying what she uses or when she used it. Some people should read some of the Qvc hosts facebook pages you will soon come to realize just how caring and thought full these people are. they are down to earth people who are trying to live a normal life with their family and also trying to work and earn a pay check.