Respected Contributor

I saw this in the Insider but doesn't show or say what it is.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: April 29th Bobbie Brown TSV

The rare Bobbi Brown TSVs are always treated like a top secret government mission. One thing I've noticed is that her TSV's are usually built around products like her Shimmer Bricks. So far none of them have included any core items such as foundation, concealer, regular blush, eyeshadows, gel eyeliner, or even her fabulous lipsticks.

Regular Contributor

Her June tsv for last year included the stick foundation and a lipstick. For the last 3 years her tsv's have been in June. The year before it had the face pallette which included concealer. So guess we'll have to wait and see.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Trix said:

The rare Bobbi Brown TSVs are always treated like a top secret government mission. One thing I've noticed is that her TSV's are usually built around products like her Shimmer Bricks. So far none of them have included any core items such as foundation, concealer, regular blush, eyeshadows, gel eyeliner, or even her fabulous lipsticks.

Hi there, Trix. Her first and second TSVs featured eyeshadow palettes, gel liners. I got a rouge pot and then a regular blush in the AD for the first TSV.

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Trix said:

Last year's TSV Included:

• 0.1-oz Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Twilight Night Shimmer Ink
  • 0.13-oz Rich Lip Color in Nude Rose
  • 0.4-oz Shimmer Brick in Wild Rose
  • 0.31-oz Foundation Stick in your shade choice
  • 0.1-fl oz Extreme Party Mascara in Black
  • One Mini Blender Brush
  • One Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush

Super Contributor

Cannot wait until someone posts the details! TIA posters...

Regular Contributor

Last year Godfreako found a picture early on and posted it. I hope he/she does that again this year. Just a picture but not the number or price so there will be no problem.
Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Caron122 said: Last year Godfreako found a picture early on and posted it. I hope he/she does that again this year. Just a picture but not the number or price so there will be no problem.

I am pretty sure Godfreako works for Q. I like when she gives us a heads up.

Regular Contributor

Me too! I enjoy seeing what will be coming soon!
Super Contributor

The Insider does include a picture of Bobbi Brown's fuschia eyeshadow ("black velvet"), which I guess is related to the "color of the year" thing (WHO decides what the color of the year is, I would really like to know...)

Anyway, maybe the TSV will be built around that?