Regular Contributor

Philosophy Liquid Foundations...

Any thoughts on the two Philosophy liquid foundations: Hope in a Jar foundation and Miracle Worker foundation.

These are a beauty steal at Ulta today (Saturday) and I'm curious about them.

Regular Contributor

Re: Philosophy Liquid Foundations...

Sorry but I'm not familiar with any of these either. I would like to know as this would be a perfect time to purchase
Regular Contributor

Not finding a lot of reviews or comments on these so it makes me wonder about them. I went ahead and ordered one of each of them from Ulta's website, and I'll return any I don't like. Would still love to hear reviews and comments though.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have any user information to share about these, but since they are only $25 today at Ulta, if interested it would be a shame to pass one up at that price.

If I may add these Beauty Steals at Ulta seem to be put on their store shelves in a small limited number, so I would order online unless you can get to the store very early.

Super Contributor

I bought the Miracle Worker foundation when it first came out, and I am really liking it. I get good coverage without looking cakey. I have used Estee Lauder double wear for a long time, but I think I like this one better. I would recommend going to the store if possible and testing out the color. I did that because I really felt that I was between two colors. Testing in person really helped me pick the right one.

Regular Contributor

Trix... Thanks for the recommendation. I totally agree. I found the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals were gone... even online... by 8 a.m. I ended up ordering both and know one or both can be returned if they don't work out.

kcubed.. I ended up ordering the ""Light/Medium"" and am hoping that shade works for me. (Didn't have time to get to a store for color matching.) Which shade do you use and how does that compare with shades in other brands? Do you find this foundation to last throughout the day?

Honored Contributor

I've been wanting to try it for a while. I know whenever the philosophy site has a special, they are always marked as sold out. I wasn't sure if they only carried 3 or if that's the first thing that's bought.