Super Contributor
She posted that it will be presented during her show this Monday at 11am EST. same formula, same brush, different packaging. I'm so glad....love her mascara!
Valued Contributor

I really hope she brings back the original, the one that smelled like roses. Loved that mascara! They stopped making that one and the one that took it's place got horrible reviews. I'll be tuned, thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

Great news! Loved it too. I remember Tova used to always comment that it was the mascara that didn't stink. A lot of them did at that time.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I will have to try it again. It was my favorite mascara and the only mascara I ever wore on which I received a compliment or two. I hope they bring back more of her skincare and color cosmetics.

Honored Contributor

A mascara that smells like roses? Interesting!

What did you ladies like about it? Was it volumzing, lengthening?

Valued Contributor

I liked that you can apply several coats and not have it clump up. It also left your lashes feeling soft not crunchy and didn't flake.

Super Contributor
For me, it was both volumizing and lengthening, and the best part was no clumping. My girlfriend also loves it!
Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies! Sounds like a good one. I may have to give it a try next time I need to replenish my mascara.

Respected Contributor
I'm not on Facebook so I can't see what TOVA posted, but there are other products I'd like to see her bring back: Tova emollient, Tova cactine beauty bar, Tova for men original cologne (the one worn by Ernie) and also the cactine mask.
Valued Contributor
You can go on Facebook and search for her page called Tova Beverly Hills, you don't have to have an account. You can read her announcements there