Honored Contributor

TGIF -- Beauties, What did you Purchase this week ending 3/21/14??

Happy Friday, Ladies. It's finally Spring and it is always fun to purchase some new Beauty product for Spring! Have a wonderful weekend. I purchased:

Laura Mercier brown mascara

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF -- Beauties, What did you Purchase this week ending 3/21/14??

I took advantage of the Trish McEvoy Friends and Family, 20% off 3gwp and free shipping to replenish my eye base and instant eye lift.
Frequent Contributor

Hi everyone!

This week I purchased:

6 lip glosses from Bath and Body Works: Whipped Vanilla, Berry Bellini, Hydraglass, 2 from the Hawaiian collection (coconut and passion fruit) and a C.O. Bigelow Pink Mentha.

A Vera Bradley Slim Hipster in the new pattern Flower Shower and the regular hipster in the same pattern. Love this pattern. From there I also got 2 market bags that were on clearance. Then I got a FREE travel duffle in Flutterby her other new pattern and FREE SHIPPING. Today her website shows free ship on ALL US orders.

A weeks vacation. 1 night in Charleston and 6 days at Daytona Beach for June the week of my birthday!

My favorite Quest Bars!!!

Wow, that's a lot and that's all!

Trusted Contributor

Wen Remoist Tea Tree, Dooney bag, 3 shorts, 3 tennis shoes, 1 capri. It's been a great week!
Super Contributor

Korean BB cream, makeup sponges and Loreal face powder.

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

ERNURSE, are those glosses very pigmented or barely there? They sound wonderful! - You're going to have a great birthday week!

I'm working at not buying things I do not need but I'm not having much luck getting what I need either! WalMart is even out of my contact lens cleaner! lol...

No makeup or skincare purchases for me. I'm enjoying using up what I have, sadly, some of the scented things don't hold the scent so that is a lesson learned about buying too many things.

I did make one purchase that made me very, very happy! I got the Rhonda Shear TS 5-pack of the "Pin-up Girl" Mesh Dot & Lace Panty. I got the Seaside colors - brown, sand, conch shell, aqua, and ocean blue. Very pretty & comfortable while giving just a touch of support. I had a similar set a couple years ago & liked them. I've lost a lot of weight and only had 4 pairs of underwear that actually fit. Now I can make it through the week & get rid of the baggy undies.

Frequent Contributor

Hi willdob3!

The Hydraglass is clear.

Whipped Vanilla is a light-medium pinky nude.

Berry Bellini is a medium/bright pink.

C.O. Bigelow Pink Mentha is light pink.

I'm not sure about the other 2, the website didn't say anything about color, so I assume they are clear. I wanted the "flavor" though. I have had the vanilla one before and really liked it.

Have a great day!

Super Contributor

I went to Ulta for 21 days of beauty. I bought Stila Matte eyeshadow palette. I also recieved the It cosmetics Todays Special I ordered the previous week. I bought the new Physicians Formula Powder and concealer. I am going to return them, just not for me. I also bought Loreal eyelash serum and tube mascara. Also, bought Rimmel eyelash serum and Wet and Wild Fergie eyeshadow primer. Almay eye-makeup remover pads and eyedrops. I also went to the Dr. and got Rx. for Retin-A generic .025. I put in on last night after washing my face and fell asleep while waiting for in to absorb enough to moisturize. I was surprised to feel how moisturized my face felt this morning, since I hadn't used a moisturizer, only the Retin-a.

Super Contributor

Nothing! I'm very proud of myself ;o). That may change after the BE presentations though.

Respected Contributor

Shea Terra Organics Shea Nilotica and Marula body cream-love these and they play nicely with my hypersensitive body skin.

Lancôme TTV from HSN-the hypnose mascara is incredible w/Lancôme Cils Booster, and I will use all of it or gift my BFF w/part of it in an Easter Basket.

I have my eye on Perricone Chloro Mask for the Sephora sale-5 stars from 25 reviews.