Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/21/14

Hello and Happy First Friday of Spring!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and looking forward to the upcoming weekend.

My list for the week is very short:

CVS Shine Shampoo & CVS Shine Conditioner 12.6 oz each- Read about these here, and was so surprised at how nice they are...Wen is my preference, however I always have a traditional shampoo/conditioner for using after highlighting, or when I have used too much hairspray {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

White Cloud Cotton Balls 200 ct- I need to remember to repurchase...

That's all for me this week, my friends...may you all enjoy a wonderful SPRING weekend!

All the best, Neela

Valued Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 3/21/14

A travel sized bottle of Pureology Conditioner...would not repurchase as I hated the mint smell.

Tarte emphasEYES eyebrow pencil in medium - replaced with same as this is my all time favorite brow pencil

Chanel - Le Jour De Chanel daytime serum…meh…won’t repurchase

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara (mini GWP) Loved this, made lashes very dark and long looking, and have another full size in stash. Trying to use up the Avon mascaras first. Replaced with Avon Super Shock Mascara.

Tova Signature Platinum Bath Cream (7.4 oz) {#emotions_dlg.crying} Another favorite. So sad to be out of this. I found this shower cream to be very comforting and relaxing. I totally lost track of time when I was in the shower with this.

Pure Silk Sensitive Skin Shave Cream (8 oz) A staple. Repurchased, replaced with Pure Silk Plumeria Breeze Shave Cream.

Regular Contributor

6.7 oz Lady Gaga Fame body lotion: not moisturizing at all I will not repurchase any Cody perfumed body lotions. 10 oz BBW Paris shower gel: I replaced with Perlier Honey.
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

PERLIER lavender bath and shower cream 16.9oz-loved this and re-purchased it

Respected Contributor

I finally finished a smaller Philosophy Cinnamon Buns body wash. It seemed endless. I will not repurchase.....this was my first(and last) "food" scent shower item.

Nexxus anti-aging hair serum,delux sample (from Birchbox). Liked it.

Suave deodorant in Everlasting Sunshine scent.Loved so much but can't find that scent in the deodorant.

Honored Contributor

TGIF & Happy Spring!

I used up my GUD Foaming Hand Soap. It was OK. I doubt I'd buy again. I'm not really impressed by foams.

I have used a foam or a gel hand soap for years but I decided to replace with one of the good bar soaps I already have instead of buying another product. I'm using a nice hand soap from Dr. Jonathon's Lotion Company.

I also used up a few supplements. I had a spare of one but not the other. Not planning to reorder the ones I am out of at this time. One was Andrew Lessman's Immune Factors. I'll probably reorder that next fall. I rarely get sick anyway (been a few years since I even had a cold!) but I like to add supplements that help my immune system during cold & flu season.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Used up three items this week:

Listerine Whitening Rinse - a staple, replaced with same.

Trader Joe's Fresh Linen Antibacterial Hand Soap - Used this in my kitchen. Loved the scent. Replaced with a Soft Soap I had on hand, but will definitely repurchase this.

Dial Nutri-Skin Replenishing Lotion - meh. Was just okay, scent was meh as well. Will not repurchase. Replaced with Fresh Cream by Philosophy.

That's all/ Have a great weekend, everyone!

Frequent Contributor

B&BW Freesia shower gel, lotion and body spray.

Maybelline Mascara

Q-tips

R from Target make-up remover towelettes. Love these. Using Burt's Bees now that I have.

Contributor

Hello My Lovelies~

Herbal Essences Body Envy 2-in-1 Shampoo-love this, think it has been discontinued

Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment-Love this very much

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask-splurged on some Clinique products. This was just okay for me.

Avon Ageless Results AM Solutions face cream-I'll stick with my Avon products!

Pantene Blonde Expressions Conditioner-Have more in stash

Keep Calm and Carry On...