Regular Contributor

LR's hair looks so dark at hairline - did she say if it's that root cover product?

I missed the presentation.

Respected Contributor

Re: LR's hair looks so dark at hairline - did she say if it's that root cover product?

It looked like she was using something different so maybe it was, she did not say.

Super Contributor

Re: LR's hair looks so dark at hairline - did she say if it's that root cover product?

I don't think she said specifically tonight but she has mentioned before that she uses Joan Rivers Great Hair Day - she overdoes it. It's a great product, though. Even Joan says not to use it too close to the forehead otherwise it looks "wiggy" LOL

Frequent Contributor

I've heard Lisa say she uses Joan's product too. I wish Lisa would wear bangs. I think that would make her look alot better, even though she is beautiful.

Valued Contributor

Lisa needs to update her hairstyle. The puff high hairdo went out years ago, apparently she still thinks she is in her pageant days. Being a self proclaimed fashionista, she needs to update her hairdo and get rid of the "pieces" and height. enough already

Regular Contributor

On 3/14/2014 DustyPink said:

I've heard Lisa say she uses Joan's product too. I wish Lisa would wear bangs. I think that would make her look alot better, even though she is beautiful.

I'd like to see Lisa in bangs too - bangs take years off our faces - I know - I'm 65 and I have bangs and always will! LOL

Regular Contributor

On 3/14/2014 tropics21 said:

Lisa needs to update her hairstyle. The puff high hairdo went out years ago, apparently she still thinks she is in her pageant days. Being a self proclaimed fashionista, she needs to update her hairdo and get rid of the "pieces" and height. enough already

ITA - she loves those "pieces" - even wears them to the gym! I always think her own hair looks the best. I rem. when she wore it shoulder length - cute!

Valued Contributor

it's almost as if if a little works well, a lot more will work better
Super Contributor

Her hairline looks like it's receding. Should not pull it back like tonight. Not a good look.

Honored Contributor

Her hair was not a good example tonight for Wen. Lisa's hair can and does look real pretty at times.