Occasional Contributor

I have dry skin so I need something to moisturerise my neck & decolette.I've used drug store product's but it was just a waste of money{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Any suggestion's would be appreciated{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I just got Jurlique Firming Cream from ebay since it is much cheaper. It really firms up the neck area. Before that I used JM balm on a sponge and applied it all over. I don't have lines just loose skin from yo-yo dieting. JM balm is the one product I can not live without.

Regular Contributor

Nectifirm Neck cream by Revision. It's amazing!

You can read the reviews on amazon.

Honored Contributor

My number one suggestion is sunscreen. I've long ignored areas that aren't my face and it's starting to show. Whatever you use, put sunscreen there, too.

Contributor

I use Philosophy's When Hope Is Not Enough neck cream. I have very deep lines in my neck and they've definitely helped diminish the lines and keep my neck hydrated.

Regular Contributor

Someone here suggested The Body Shop's Shea Body Butter and I think it's the best I have used as far as something that keeps your neck and chest hydrated for most of the day. I use it morning and night.

Valued Contributor

ISOMERS Dream Cream works for me.

Honored Contributor

Alpha Hydrox Souffle

Super Contributor
Bare Minerals neck cream! I also like Aveenos daily moisturizing lotion. It's not a neck cream but it sure works good and its cheaper than neck cream.
Respected Contributor

Avon skin care products are very good