Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 2/28/14

Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and keeping warm...

Here is my short and rather mundane list for the week:

Tom's Anti-Plaque & Whitening Toothpaste 5.5 oz- I love this...getting harder to find... I did find it at Walmart Neighborhood Market, thankfully.

BJ's Cotton Rounds 100 ct- Replaced with another pack.

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo 18 oz- I use this for removing eye makeup. Will need to purchase some more.

BBW Pocket Bac 1 oz- Love these little things...replaced with another.

That's all for me this week, my friends! May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 2/28/14

This week I used up-

SCA vanilla shampoo/conditioner 8oz- loved this, replaced with another which I am now alternating with Philosophy SHEAR SPLENDOR

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Avon Far Away Perfume (.5 oz) The older I get the more I enjoy this fragrance. Amber, floral and woods. I love to wear this on cold days that I am just hanging out on the couch. Replaced with 1.7 oz size in stash.

Avon Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Hand Cream (1.5 oz) I always stock up on these mini hand creams when they go on sale. Replaced with Avon Silicone Glove Hand Cream (1.5 oz) from stash.

Contributor

Not a thing this week.
Super Contributor

Only thing I used up was my Klorane eye makeup remover, and I replaced it with same.

Regular Contributor

Hello, 2 oz BBW monoi oil lotion, loved the lotion did not care for the scent; 32 oz Wen body cleanser in fig-- this took me 11 months to use up--I love Wen for hair but not for the body; 2.5 oz Selesta olive oil lotion.
Contributor

Happy Friday, everyone!

This week I used up Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara. I love this mascara, a new staple for me. Gave me amazing full, long lashes. Definitely a repurchase for me!

I'm just about out of my Retin-A. Trying to squeeze every last drop out of that tube! I need to find a new dermatologist (darn insurance changes!) so when I run out, I will be out for a whileSmiley Sad

Have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

Mally Evercolor Automatic eyeliner in Shimmering Steel- tossed. It dried up and was tugging my eyes.

Mally Evercolor Automatic eyeliner in Can't Slow Down Brown - used up to the end. Replaced with my favorite, Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink, a pot I brought home from desk drawer at work.

Mally Volumizing Mascara - one each from home and desk drawer at work. Replaced with same from stash.

M. Asam Vinolift Gold Body Cream, 16.9 oz. - Replaced with a 14.1-oz. tub of Perlier Honey Orange from the stash.

This has to be the last week of bad weather, right?

Contributor

Hello My Lovelies~

Just soap this week:

Softsoap Pampering Hands Foaming Raspberry Soap-love the foam

Creamery Creek Chai Goat Milk's Soap-meh. Won't be purchasing more.

Keep Calm and Carry On....

Honored Contributor

Hi Neela & other Beauties, Wishing you a super weekend.

Neela, I received sample of Tom's of Maine Simply White w/clean mint toothpaste. I am hooked. The mint is subtle which I really like because your mouth is not over powered so I purchased a full size.

acure Organics - Day moisturizer, Lavender body lotion (this smells like you are in a field of fresh lavender), Mint body wash (slightly exfoliates)

kindness is strength