Honored Contributor

Two New Revlon Products I May Try

I was looking through my February Allure (I'm behind just got March issue today) and saw an ad for Revlon Age Defying Firming ,Lifting Makeup and Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler. Has anyone tried either of the products yet,and if you did how was it? I need another foundation like a hole in the head but am reall interested in the line filler. I may look for this my next trip to CVS.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Two New Revlon Products I May Try

Sorry - I haven't tried either of these products, but, if you have a Rite Aid in your area, check them out - all Revlon products are 40% off this week (or at least they are in Michigan). HTH

Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2014 Pampered Lady said:

Sorry - I haven't tried either of these products, but, if you have a Rite Aid in your area, check them out - all Revlon products are 40% off this week (or at least they are in Michigan). HTH

Thanks for the heads up! I do have one near me but for some reason I never go there. I might just check them out. I will have to get a card from them first!

Occasional Contributor

On 2/25/2014 jordan2 said:
On 2/25/2014 Pampered Lady said:

Thanks for the heads up! I do have one near me but for some reason I never go there. I might just check them out. I will have to get a card from them first!

Yes - I think the offer is applicable with their Wellness card. I hope you find what you're looking for for 40% off {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}. They also have Almay & Physician's Formula 40% off this week.

Honored Contributor

I was in CVS today and picked up the line filler product. I haven't tried it yet. I found it next to the foundation in the display of the regular products. I didn't get the foundation as I have many others to use up first.

Honored Contributor

The Revlon CC Cream is also very good, Paula B gives it glowing reviews.

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2014 Shelbelle said:

The Revlon CC Cream is also very good, Paula B gives it glowing reviews.

I have a number of CC Creams and BB Creams to use up. Really I don't even know what the difference is!