Regular Contributor

Triangle of Light or BE well rested

Do you think B.E. well rested in tube would work the same as Triangle of light? Tia.lexi

Regular Contributor

Re: Triangle of Light or BE well rested

sorry for double post...

Respected Contributor

IMO: Trish's make-up isn't all that. Not tried her ""triangle of light"" but have tried a product that was made to cover dark eyelids. (the teabag look) It caked and I threw it out.

I've used Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat and Bobbi Brown's ' Tinted eye Brightener'. They're ok. YSL's does cake and I can't remember if BB did as well.

I use BE's 'Summer Bisque' for just about everything!!!! Even use it instead of make up. I have 'well rested' but use the bisque all the time. The make-up beauty world is full of false promises. Good luck.

Super Contributor

I think you might be confusing technique with product. "Triangle of Light" is a technique that Trish uses with her eye lift product. The same technique (lightening the center of the face) has been used for years, but Trish named it and has said it will only work properly with her Instant Eye Lift.

I've never used that product so I can't say for sure, but I've used the technique with a variety of light concealer/highlighter type products and it's worked fine.

Respected Contributor

On 2/23/2014 4doggies said:

I think you might be confusing technique with product. "Triangle of Light" is a technique that Trish uses with her eye lift product. The same technique (lightening the center of the face) has been used for years, but Trish named it and has said it will only work properly with her Instant Eye Lift.

I've never used that product so I can't say for sure, but I've used the technique with a variety of light concealer/highlighter type products and it's worked fine.

Sure. You're right. "Triangle of Light" can be used with many other products besides whatever Trish is peddling.

Super Contributor

I did the "Triangle of Light" yesterday with BE Stroke of Light and thought it came out well. I've tried the McEvoy Instant Eye Lift and while it does provide luminosity, I found the product to be drying. So basically it works like any other product that states it will give a "glow."

Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I like the BE stroke of light too (the lighter shade) on my fair skin, I think it looks more natural than other similar products.

Super Contributor

I like BE stroke of light because it is a light texture and blends in well, and doesn't just sit on top of your skin. I think it would work well for a triangle of light.

Regular Contributor

Thank you Ladies.

4Doggies,you are so right,I was confused.

Lexi

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Trish McEvoy InstaLift to see if I like it better than anything currently in my arsenal. I don't have much darkness, but liked the look when she demo'd it on HSN the other day, and also on the video that was shared. It's currently en route, but I've been trying to apply the technique using IT Bye Bye Undereye and Mally's Brightener.