Frequent Contributor

I've been on the fence about ordering one. We don't have Nordstroms here in the city, so I can't go out and smell one. They're really expensive, but I'm willing to pay for something that smells EXPENSIVE. I love pure Grace........ I USED to Love Pure Grace, and recently purchased LALIQUE from the other shopping channel, and I like that in very small amounts. I also like Miss Dior Cherie so that gives you a sample of my favs.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use NEST fragrances?

I did not know they had fragrances but Sephora carries the brand- have you tried Sephora? I plan on picking up a few of the body lotions eventually. They sound really nice- Orange blossom and bamboo are the two I am considering.

Respected Contributor

Neiman carries this and so does Sephora. I don't wear perfume or fragrance.

Frequent Contributor

THANKS! You just saved me a bunch of money. Will check out my Sephoras!

New Contributor

I just bought the travel size of Nest at Sephoras for $22.00. It is called Midnight Fleur. it has patchouli,black amber,jasmine and vanilla orchid. Its not a scent I have smelled before. It keeps growing on me. After trying this I would like to smell more of the fragrances by best. I currently use Lancome c'est LA Vie. I hope this helps.
Super Contributor

I love NEST fragrances. The Sicilian Tangerine is my favorite. I love grapefruit, too. Very clean and spa-like.

Frequent Contributor

I found NEST last year--- their grapefruit scent is wonderful... It smells so clean and fresh.. I used it when I had company a few weeks back and everyone... male and female mentioned how great it smelled...you won't be disappointed.. I ordered it online from NEST directly.