Contributor

Anyone here has this device "Trophy Skin RedMD"?

Anyone here has this device? Any reviews?

http://www.trophyskin.com/redmd.php

http://www.dermstore.com/product_RedMD_52601.htm

/></p> <p>Trophy Skin RedMD</p> <p>A hands-free LED device to improve the appearance of dull and aging skin.<br/> <br/> <span class=What it's used for:
Trophy Skin RedMD is a unique, safe anti-aging solution to rejuvenate and brighten your skin. The device features LED technology, which distributes intense light over your skin to stimulate collagen production and help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage on the face and neck. May be used while laying down or sitting up. Also includes a pair of goggles.

Treats These Conditions: Anti-Aging,Firmness,Sun Damage ,Fine Lines and Wrinkles,Hyperpigmentation

Suitable For These Skin Types: Mature Skin
Application Area: Face
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone here has this device ""Trophy Skin RedMD""?

No, haven't seen (or used) this one, but am planning on getting a DPL which has two panels (looks larger than this). I've fallen off the LightStim wagon because of the time it takes to do my entire face.
Contributor

On 2/18/2014 MarenSeattle said: No, haven't seen (or used) this one, but am planning on getting a DPL which has two panels (looks larger than this). I've fallen off the LightStim wagon because of the time it takes to do my entire face.

I also have the lightstim but I never used it. I'm so bad... I'm thinking this one may work better because I can lay down in bed and use it...

Super Contributor

On 2/18/2014 PerriTwins said:
On 2/18/2014 MarenSeattle said: No, haven't seen (or used) this one, but am planning on getting a DPL which has two panels (looks larger than this). I've fallen off the LightStim wagon because of the time it takes to do my entire face.

I also have the lightstim but I never used it. I'm so bad... I'm thinking this one may work better because I can lay down in bed and use it...

Agree -- sure looks easy!