Super Contributor

Mally's 3rd - Easy on the Eyes- palette

I think it's called Loving Life.

Got mine a couple of days ago and the 3rd is the charm as far as I'm concerned.

There is a minty shade that I dismissed when I first saw it but I was wrong. It is great, it really brightens my eyes, my face, without being too obvious or colored.

I just use it with mascara, no eyeliner and no other shadow, and I don't layer it on too heavily. Love it and I love that I have a new color to wear.
If you're getting this palette, don't be put off by the mint, try it you might like it too.

The lavender is my other favorite shade but I knew it would be. I wear that shade often and this also brightens the eye, again, I don't put it on too heavy, I like it more like a wash of color.

The other shades are nice too, there is shimmer, overall, this my favorite Easy on the Eyes palette.

Comes with a book but I never look at them, threw the first one out.

The pencil liners are nice, glad that there is no black, the Sparkling is like a shimmer skin tone or rose gold color, tried it in my water line and it looked nice.

Good palette mama Mally!

Regular Contributor

Re: Mally's 3rd - Easy on the Eyes- palette

Did you get this on the Q? Where can I view this at? Thanks!
Contributor

Re: Mally's 3rd - Easy on the Eyes- palette

This is my favorite palette of the A-D also. I got both of the first ones and the last one (so all 4 total available), and I think this color variety blows them all away. So glad I kept this A-D.