Contributor

Any Principal Secret users out there?

How many of you have used principal secret reclaim & are continuing to use it? I used it for a long time & ventured out to try something else but everything different that I have tried has broke me out. I tried everything that Paula's Choice makes & all of her stuff broke me out. I guess I will go back to reclaim.

Regular Contributor

Re: Any Principal Secret users out there?

Hi Beachbunny...I have been using the Principal Secret skincare line for several years now and absolutely love it!....Are you a member of her Club?....It saves you money and you can customize your beauty kit to whatever products you want....I have used a combination of her Advanced and Reclaim products.

She now has come out with a new Botanical skincare line and it is fantastic....I have been using it for the past couple of months....Since it is a new line, it is not available in a "customized" kit, as of yet, but it will be in the near future....Do you get her catalog?....You will see that there is a 6 piece introductory kit of her new Botanical line and a couple of sample products are added also.

Since you have used her other products, I would suggest that you try out her new Botanical line....I have also tried other products every now and then and always end up going back to Principal Secret.

I will check back, as I would love to hear if you do try out her new line and what you think of it.

Honored Contributor

I still faithfully use her Advanced 4 in 1 cleanser and just received my new shipment of it last week. It's the best cleanser, at least for me. I've been using it for 20 years.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

It's funny. She hasn't appeared on the Q for years, but they still stock some of her products (I just checked) Wonder if it was a mutual decision or what. I thought she was popular on the Q back when.......

Respected Contributor

I recently tried her new Botanical line and sent it back. I have super sensitive skin and rocasea and it was a big NO for me. It made my face so red and uncomfortable. Loved the smell, but I could not use the products.

Honored Contributor

My complaint with her line was I couldn't tell the products from each other. The print on the jars was just too small and they all looked alike. Wonder how old that stock is QVC has?

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/13/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I still faithfully use her Advanced 4 in 1 cleanser and just received my new shipment of it last week. It's the best cleanser, at least for me. I've been using it for 20 years.

I use Reclaim cleanser, and some other pieces. Any of her cleansers are so good. I love a lotion cleanser and hers is just so good; great for removing eye makeup.

Love her eye things and her Reclaim radiance powder. I use the puff, and a few swipes/pats is all I need.

Haven't tried the new line, and really don't plan to.

Contributor

Thanks for everyone's replies. I haven't tried the new botanical line but I do have very sensitive skin that most cleansers & moisturizers burn. I probably won't try the botanical line but I probably will go back to the reclaim & some of the advanced.

Contributor

Hi Me & My Shadow, I forgot to add that I used to belong to her club but I haven't been in the past 6 months. I guess if I decide to reorder that I will rejoin because that was the only way to go. I never ordered her line from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Principal Secret was the line which stole me away from Clinique back in 1990. Since that time so many new skincare lines have come (and gone), and curiosity got the best of me to try many of them. I never had a problem with anything I used from PS. There were some products which I really liked and others which were only so-so. If I didn't have to buy several sets per year in order to get discounted Club prices I probably would not have left.