Honored Contributor

physicians formula- what B&M stores carry it besides CVS? And any other recs besides BB and CC cream?

I tried a few stores today- Walgreens, Target, and RiteAid and they did not carry Physician's formula.

I am already going to try their BB or CC cream but online, their blushes and eyeshadows look pretty. Does anyone like these (or other) products)?

Honored Contributor

Re: physicians formula- what B&M stores carry it besides CVS? And any other recs besides BB and CC cream?

Did you try BBB?

I know you don't do finishing powder, but I like their Youthful Wear finishing powder.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: physicians formula- what B&M stores carry it besides CVS? And any other recs besides BB and CC cream?

BBB for PHysicians' formula makeup? Really? If that is what you mean, it was close to Target and I almost went but I got tired of running around and so thought I would go there tomorrow since I have to pick up a few things from there anyway. I don't ever recall seeing any makeup there before but I don't go there very often. It is so overly crowded in there that it makes me feel stressed out sometimes. {#emotions_dlg.bored} You can't even maneuver your shopping cart.

Suzy, do you think you can use that finishing powder just over, say, the PC's super light tinted SPF for a natural look? If so, I would be willing to give it a try.

Super Contributor

Try Ulta.......they have a large selection last time I was shopping there last week.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2014 serenity4ever said:

Try Ulta.......they have a large selection last time I was shopping there last week.

ah yes, never even though to check there! I think I've been in an Ulta twice in my life. I will definitely check, thank you!

Honored Contributor

Some larger supermarkets carry PF. I believe you can order direct from the PF website, too, but wouldn't be able to use a coupon or competitor ad.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2014 HappyDaze said:

BBB for PHysicians' formula makeup? Really? If that is what you mean, it was close to Target and I almost went but I got tired of running around and so thought I would go there tomorrow since I have to pick up a few things from there anyway. I don't ever recall seeing any makeup there before but I don't go there very often. It is so overly crowded in there that it makes me feel stressed out sometimes. {#emotions_dlg.bored} You can't even maneuver your shopping cart.

Suzy, do you think you can use that finishing powder just over, say, the PC's super light tinted SPF for a natural look? If so, I would be willing to give it a try.

Oh, you know what, HD? Maybe it is only certain BBBs that carry make-up. The two in my area have a whole very large health and beauty section that they added a couple years ago.

I'll try the finishing powder just over moisturizer and let you know. I've never used it alone like that.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

On 2/11/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 2/11/2014 serenity4ever said:

ah yes, never even though to check there! I think I've been in an Ulta twice in my life. I will definitely check, thank you!

You are welcome. The store near me has a very large selection and a lot of it looked very nice. Pretty colors and nice palettes of eye shadows.Smile

Frequent Contributor

K-Mart carries Physician's Formula and it just happens to be 40% off this week!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Some larger supermarkets carry PF. I believe you can order direct from the PF website, too, but wouldn't be able to use a coupon or competitor ad.

hm, okay I will try Fred Meyers when I go. And I never thought about their own website. I just keep hearing about all these great 40% off deals that it would be hard to pay full price for the items now! Smile