Respected Contributor

Physician's Formula Super CC+ and Concealer Review

I picked up some Physician's Formula Super CC+ and matching concealer at my CVS while I was avoiding going to WM. All PF was 40% off, so I felt, what the heck. I really like it. It provides more coverage than the Olay 7 Signs CC I was using and feels way better than the Garnier one I tossed. The light color is much better. It has stayed on all day, isn't heavy, and doesn't feel greasy on my oily skin. I kind of glow a bit. I top it with a light dusting of mineral powder for a bit of coverage. The concealer is great and doesn't upset my eyes. It decently covers my circles better than IT Cosmetics Bye Bye concealer without being so heavy. It also doesn't settle into lines and things. Neither of them do, so it is a winner for now. Not bad for 40% off.

Honored Contributor

Re: Physician's Formula Super CC+ and Concealer Review

Thanks for the review! By the way, what does "WM" stand for?

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting your review. I've been wondering about the Physicians Formula CC. I already like the BB best of any I've tried. Even though I really like using some of the more costly foundations (LG and IT), I've kind of been thinking about the money I'm spending on makeup and am considering going back to drugstore foundation and powder in order to be a little kinder to my budget.

Super Contributor

I'm on my way to CVS for the 40% off and hoping my CVS has the new items in. Your comment about the concealer being as good as the IT Bye Bye Undereye but lighter in texture caught my attention.

HappyDaze, I think WM is WalMart.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor

Lulu thank you! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I may give this a try. I just looked up Physician formula and they are cruelty free and aren't owned by a parent company so yay, an actual drugstore brand I can try, it especially can't hurt at that price (hope I can get to a CVS before the sale ends). I may try the BB one too that JLF mentioned. Thanks OP!

Honored Contributor

One of the two finishing powders that I use and love is Physician's Formula (Youthful Wear). It's very smooth and finely milled. Excellent value.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Yep WalMart! is WM

Trusted Contributor

Does the PF CC have a physical or chemical sunscreen or both?

Honored Contributor

OP, have you tried the PF Organic wear CC at all?

I can't seem to find the Super CC online. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Glad you liked this. I just picked up their youth code foundation with spf 15 (zinc oxide) and I love it! I hesitated because of the limited color selection. I picked mine up at Wal-Mart and they only had light and medium. I picked up the light and it works perfectly for my light neutral skin. It looked like the color might not work for me out of the tube but it blended out so nicely. It has a beautiful matte but not flat finish. To me it is medium to full coverage. If anyone is interested it is the one in the purple tube that comes with a brush. Oh, and I almost forgot the best part for me, I didn't need a powder over it. I love the finish that much!