Regular Contributor

Hi Ladies !!

Has anyone tried Josie Maran's new Milk product? If so, how did you like it?? I ordered it from her website with the 15% off. It looked interesting when it was on QVC. I love all her other products, so I'm hoping this will be just as good.

Thanks !!

Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

I love it. After the first week I saw a big improvement in brightness and clarity and my wrinkles were less...lol I sound like a commercial .

The next week I got upset, I thought my skin was looking and feeling dry and dull and I worried because I am a dedicated JM fan. But I found out it was the very harsh weather and maybe I wasn't feeling so good on top of it all.

I'm back to normal now and my 76 yr old skin looks great.Talk about make up optional !!! I don't need make up anymore.All I use is her color stick.

One thing I really notice is, I have not gotten even 1 milla using this milk and that makes me so happy.

Frequent Contributor
Yes I began using it last weekend. I am applying AM and PM and following with JM original Argan Oil. The evening of the second day of use I felt a difference in my dry parched winter skin. It felt more hydrated and I can honestly say it works as advertised. I wish I had purchased it earlier when it first came out and avoided weeks of uncomfortable skin...I think you will like it and I look forward to hearing what you think! P.S. I know it is somewhat expensive but since I started using it I am using less of the oil.
Trusted Contributor

I've been using it since it cam out...so over a month and love it. I have dry, sensitive skin and often I use a spritz of facial mist under it for an extra boost of moisture. I went in for a facial and had not seen her since before I started using this product(when she told me I needed more moisture because my skin was parched) and she commented what a huge change and how good my skin looks & feels! I know nt all products work for everyone but this is a must have for me.

Frequent Contributor
On 2/7/2014 equss said:

I've been using it since it cam out...so over a month and love it. I have dry, sensitive skin and often I use a spritz of facial mist under it for an extra boost of moisture. I went in for a facial and had not seen her since before I started using this product(when she told me I needed more moisture because my skin was parched) and she commented what a huge change and how good my skin looks & feels! I know nt all products work for everyone but this is a must have for me.

I, too, use a spritz of Evian or Avene under the JM Argan Milk...forgot to say that...and I think it helps the Milk to absorb into the skin!
Valued Contributor

I like it too! I will have to try the spritz first. Has anyone tried JM's Rosie Water?

No thought is worth thinking.....
Super Contributor

i like it as well

Regular Contributor
I have the Josie Maran Argan Milk and have been using it for two weeks. I see no difference in my skin when I use this milk. Not to mention that the bottle is half gone already when using two drops per day twice a day. I am really disappointed because I have seen so many rave reviews on this product. I had used Dr. Denese Day Cream and I find that this works better for me. I have at least 10 to 15 products from the Josie Maran line which I love and can't understand how this product doesn't do anything for me. I did receive a sample of the light Argan oil which I really really liked and I think I will purchase that. But once again this Argan milk didn't do anything that it claimed to do. I am happy that I did purchase it on her website and got a discount and free shipping so I didn't have to pay full price for this. And I did wait two to write review on this, but it is no more than a lightweight moisturizer.
Frequent Contributor
I understood Josie to say that you should follow the Argan milk with one of her Argan oils. I wasn't under the impression that it is meant to be used as a replacement for the Argan oil. Am I misinformed? It seems like some are using it alone and are unhappy with the results and I wonder if this is the reason.
Super Contributor

I've had mine for almost a month, but am going to return. At first I was having a problem with the product separating, but finally got that resolved. Now I'm finding that it just isn't working for my skin. I have combo oily skin and find it's not hydrating enough for me. I'm not seeing any other results either, except for some clogged pores on my nose, so I've decided it's just not the product for me.