Occasional Contributor

Eye cream for tired looking eyes- with dark circles

I am a 55 year old woman who looks pretty good except for extremely tired looking eyes with dark circles as well. During the day I use a concealer which seems to help. Does anyone know of a treatment (like a cream) that will help with my problem.

I do not have the money to undergo a surgical procedure so I do need to resort to a topical solution. Thanking you ladies in advance for any suggestions and advice.

Valued Contributor

Re: Eye cream for tired looking eyes- with dark circles

I have tried many things for my tired eyes and best thing I have found which helps somewhat is Origins, A Perfect Day Eye cream. It brightens after a few weeks of use and great for fine lines.

I have hooded lids and have been using Avon Anew eye firming duo and it does help.

Honored Contributor

Mad Hippie Eye Cream

Contributor

I have used Wei-East for sometime. I did notice somewhat of a change even though many are not happy with the ingredients. Many eye creams irritate my eyes and it becomes very hard to try out alot of brands. There are so many out there. I will add, but do know it is expensive, but goes along way is La Mer. First ask for a sample. There are two versions & I have tried both. They are about equal for me. I know it is a good product because I had a patch above my eye that would not heal with many, many tried & true products and finally asked for a sample. And yes, it did work quite well. Again, it is pricey and that being said it also will last a very long time. Good Luck in finding what will work for you. Their moisturizer is also a very nice product, a healing product for any part of the body. The sales girls are usually very good at their job. They continue to ask me to come in for a facial and I will sometime soon, I hope.

Respected Contributor

I've had success with Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum

Honored Contributor

Have not yet tried the Mad Hippie, but the ingredients are extremely impressive.

Contributor

On 1/30/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Mad Hippie Eye Cream

I may try it just because I love the name (lol)!

Respected Contributor

It cosmetics' Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer is unbelievably wonderful: not only does it work magic under the eye but also above and all around it. It hides marks elsewhere on the face that you want to cover and looks great many, many hours later. HTH.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2014 Alpha said:
On 1/30/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Mad Hippie Eye Cream

I may try it just because I love the name (lol)!

I know! The "flower power" box design is kind of nostalgic and cute, too. Seriously, though, I realize I probably sound like a broken record when it comes to this company and its products, but I'm really having a positive experience with what I'm using (Vitamin C Serum, Antioxidant Facial Oil, Eye Cream). The ingredients are very good and of all the reviews I've read, the positives far outweigh the negatives. I am interested in trying their facial moisturizer, but I can't figure out how I'd incorporated it into my routine. Right now, I'm thinking that I might ease up on the oils during spring & summer and maybe use it then since it's a light consistency.

Respected Contributor

PS, I forgot to mention that I have very dark coloration under the eye and a different coloration on the eyelid. The It BBUE concealer (medium) is an answered prayer.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill