Frequent Contributor

So I just saw Entertainment Tonight and it was featuring Christie Brinkley as she is about to turn 60. No doubt, the lady looks great. She said she has monthly facials and eats mostly vegan..that's it. I thought is would be an interesting topic to see what are your thoughts when you see someone like her that seems to be preserving her youth very well. Your FIRST thoughts..??

A) I hate her

B) Well if I had her money and fame, I could look like that too

C) Good for her...more power to her

D) Genetics...has to be in the genetics.

E) You think nothing. Didn't even notice.

Valued Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley at age 60

c

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

D

Respected Contributor

I was quite surprised because I did not realize that was her age. She look wonderful! I imagine she, like many in her line of work, probably has had a little help to stay young looking. She may also have very good genetics. Good for her.

Super Contributor

She is beautiful....that saying, she also has had a boatload of work done....
Esteemed Contributor

My first thought is that maybe they have had something done. Like fillers or botox or something. And more power to us all Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She is beautiful.

Frequent Contributor

Her figure, wow, that is hard work, good for her! Her face, she has had some work done, she looks great. I wish she would share what she had done.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she has a combo of things. Great genetics, access to the best of everything, hard work, a little airbrushing. Gives us younger 50 year olds something to think about.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Frequent Contributor

I think she looks great too. If she has had fillers or botox...she has an expert doing it. I do think these things help us but I also believe it is pretty easy to spot the work. I can't tell with her. She looks very natural. More power to anyone that can have anything done as long as you still look natural! There are fillers that are making some woman look more and more like the Joker...and it's sad!