Honored Contributor

/><span style=Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Lifting, Day & Night Treatment Skincare Set w/ BB Cream & Palette

SET INCLUDES:
DermaLift™ Micro-Sculpting Day Cream - 1.7 oz
DermaLift™ Structure Supporting Night Cream - 1.7 oz
DermaLift™ Advanced Repositioning Night Serum - 0.5 oz
DermaLift™ Multi-Lifting Day Serum - 0.5 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Beauty done right, morning and night! Lift and firm aging skin daily with this Skinn Cosmetics four-piece set! Ideal for normal and aging skin.

BENEFITS:
DermaLift™ Micro-Sculpting Day Cream:

• DermaLift™ Micro-Sculpting Day Cream is a non-greasy, ultra-soft, multi-action cream that helps immediately firm and lift the appearance of the skin.
  • The long-term benefits of active natural extracts of Oat Kernal and Cassava Root counteract the visible signs of aging by targeting problem sites to boost hydration, radiance and help to address the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • The light but nourishing formulation is packed with new time-released multi-layered Hyaluronic Acid molecules.
  • These produce a beneficial hydration source helping skin to achieve and maintain a fuller, plumper, re-sculpted and well-nourished look throughout the day, long after your morning application.

DermaLift™ Structure Supporting Night Cream:

• DermaLift™ Structure Supporting Night Cream was created to help fight the visible signs of aging during your skin's natural revitalizing period and to help boost the appearance of a well-structured firm and supple texture.
  • Skin looks enhanced and optimized with an extract of the Spilanthes Acmella plant.
  • No needle necessary here - the amino acid and L-ornithine help diminish the appearance of sagging skin.
  • DermaLift™ Night Cream helps address environmental stressors with polyphenols, alkaloids and antioxidants from Dragon's Blood, a rich tree sap extract from the Amazon Rainforest.
  • A combination of calcium, essential amino acids and active hydrators further supports a youthful-looking skin structure and density.

DermaLift™ Advanced Repositioning Night Serum:

• DermaLift™ Structure Supporting Night Cream is the answer to a good night's rest - for your skin.

DermaLift™ Multi-Lifting Day Serum:

• DermaLift™ Day Serum helps instantly create a firmer, smoother look to the skin and a visibly lifted appearance for a more sculpted and youthful look from every angle.
  • Natural extracts of Oat Kernal and Cassava Root help promote the look of enhanced density and elasticity.
  • DermaLift™ is the ultimate lifting experience with our first re-plumping active ingredient rich in oligosaccharides derived from Peony Root to help combat the look of premature aging.
  • Supercharge your daily routine by firming and visibly lifting your skin's appearance.

Made in USA.

*********JESUS IS THE VISIBLE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD*******

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Contributor

Re: SKINN-ROUND 2 TONIGHT GIRLS

are these new? Don't remember seeing them before

Super Contributor

On 1/25/2014 foxfire said:

are these new? Don't remember seeing them before

Yes it's new. There is also a free gift with purchase that includes the BB matte and a pallet of eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, liner and bronzer I believe.

Contributor

So glad to see the pumps, no jars. Products in jars lose their potency. I think I might try this one.
Super Contributor

Don't know if I need this TTV, but watching now and I had the pore refining kit in my cart and now it's a once only! Love it when that happens!

Honored Contributor

I forgot about the gift w/ purchase.........................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Regular Contributor

Can anyone comment on the Chin Up Pro? Does it improve crepy skin on the neck?
Respected Contributor

I got his other TS, the one that has the day and night facial cleansers in, nice kit and love his products.

Trusted Contributor

I like the Chin Up. I don't have serious chin up issues but I do like this cream and think I have read some positive reviews on it.

Anyone have any idea of this TTV's price point? Has the products been spoken about yet? It looks interesting and I am assuming the pump containers are to protect the ingredients as he doesn't always do pumps.

Any opinions as of yet?

Did today's TTV sell out? I have not purchased it yet as I don't need one of the cleansers and can't use DA so am debating. Really want that skin softener and the sulfate cleanser..... the softener on it's own isn't cheap

Super Contributor

I think Dimitri needs his own channel. I'd watch all the time.