Respected Contributor

Thanks to all the savvy posters who share their input....

It's truly amazing how much I've learned about products and services both QVC & non-QVC that have been tried or deeply researched by this forum's posters, e.g. Botox/shingles; lifestyle lift's issues; IT cosmetics (addicted to CC & under eye!!! ); iPad tips & tricks, etc. in helping me, I also pass on the shared knowledge wealth to others. Thank you so much for your help and the caring attitude.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks to all the savvy posters who share their input....

ITA; I have been turned on to many new products and other things through comments and raves on these boards...and also turned off on many things after hearing less than great experiences from others...what a money and time-saver! It is always great to share what we know with others.

Respected Contributor

Good post, OP. I, too, have learned so much. Mostly about ingredients, ph levels, etc. I had begun doing a lot of ingredient research when I ran across this forum and learning and sharing here has really helped me in that endeavor.

And that iPad tips and tricks is a lifesaver! Now I need to find the time to sort through that one.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA. I have learned so much from all the boards. Thanks to all who take the time to share.