Contributor

I am looking for a product that will help reduce puffiness and "lift" my eye lid and would appreciate your thoughts on which product you would recommend. I have read all the reviews and researched both products. TIA!

Super Contributor

Re: Eye Stem or Wrinkle Viper?

Might help if you would mention the brand or brands you are referring to. The only thing coming to mind is Skinn's eye stem regen and Isomers wrinkle viper but I am not sure those are the ones you are referring to.

Contributor

On 1/24/2014 myshell624 said:

Might help if you would mention the brand or brands you are referring to. The only thing coming to mind is Skinn's eye stem regen and Isomers wrinkle viper but I am not sure those are the ones you are referring to.

Sorry!!! Yes those are the brands I was referring to. Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2014 mslaura said:
On 1/24/2014 myshell624 said:

Sorry!!! Yes those are the brands I was referring to. Thanks!

I have not tried either of those but I do like Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum. It is the best thing I have tried for lifting my upper eye area and it keeps the skin around my eyes very smooth. Hopefully, someone else has tried the other two and can give you some feedback. I will mention that I saw a new kit from Skinn that included the eye stem regen, power ampoules, and either the face or lip stem regen for $19.99. That is the best price I have ever seen on these products. Great way to try them.

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of Stem Rejen but can't compare it to the Isomers product since I haven't used it.