Valued Contributor

I saw a stick foundation on HSN from Ready to Wear that looked very nice on the models. Has anyone tried this product or anything else from this line? TIA.

Respected Contributor
I've tried a few things but not this foundation. The only thing I've ever really liked was the lash extension product. That stuff works and is fabulous, IMO.
Super Contributor

I haven't seen it before tonight but I bought it. I'll post again when I get it. My fingers are crossed for good results b/c the reviews were good!!

Valued Contributor

dionline, I hope you like it and look forward to hearing whether you like it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi jazzbabe! I've only tried his lipsticks and glosses and I like them very much. I hope you will enjoy your new purchase!

Super Contributor

I'll be look forward to your review, too, This product looked very good to me, and I liked the looks of theChameleon blush and glosses, too. I wanted to buy all three, but held back.

Respected Contributor
On 1/24/2014 cantdrive55 said:

I'll be look forward to your review, too, This product looked very good to me, and I liked the looks of theChameleon blush and glosses, too. I wanted to buy all three, but held back.

I am so wary of those types of products after trying the IT Cosmetics lip stick that turned a ghastly shade of bright fuschia on me.
Occasional Contributor
On 1/23/2014 BellaCarro said: I've tried a few things but not this foundation. The only thing I've ever really liked was the lash extension product. That stuff works and is fabulous, IMO.

Bella:I can't LIVE WITHOUT THAT lash extension!!!I always get compliments about my lashes!! I find it works best with Mally Mascara and I don't leave the house without it!lol!