Honored Contributor

New Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balms are out

They have changed the name to Colorburst and they come in two new formulas, matte and a lacquer, meaning more shine, I guess. That one is in a metallic container, the other one is a matte case to match the product. These all are in crayon form if you are not familiar with them.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balms are out

I think I know these, dep, but I don't think I've ever purchased. I'll have to check them out! Do you like these?
Trusted Contributor

Yes, these have been out for a few months now (in my area). I thought the "Just Kissable" line were balm stains? These are not stains as far as I know. I tried one Lacquer Balm and the formula was not very impressive. I think the Matte Balms series has some pretty colors! I want to try a pink shade in the Matte Balm formula.

Occasional Contributor

I've seen some reviews on the matte,so far good.I'll be on the hunt for the purple one called shameless.

Valued Contributor

I was really hoping there were some new colors. It's strange, as I believe that product was successful for them yet new colors were added in the line since it was launched. You would thing they would have had even some limited edition ones in their seasonal color story launches. The product the OP mentioned isn't the same. Would love a few shimmer balm stains!

Super Contributor

I bought the Lacquer Lip Balm in Ingenue and I love it…so much so that I went and bought another one as a back-up. Great nude color, moderate sheen with no glitter, and moisturizing. I also picked up a pink in Coquette that I ended up tossing..looked like a pretty pink in the tube but went on bright fuchsia pink…but even though I hated the color the formula was still nice.

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the Revlon chubby lip balm pencils are nice but I make sure to look at the ingredient deck as some of Revlon's products contain carmine.