Frequent Contributor

Question for Foreo Luna Users

Good Morning Ladies,

My Foreo Luna in pink is out for delivery today and I would like to know what cleansers are you using with yours. Unfortunately, Tatcha dried me out terribly so I am back using Josie Maran Oil Cleanser for now. Not sure I can continue with the JM and I feel my results are only so-so so. I am open trying anything that you all are getting great results with. I'm excited to finally get a Foreo. Thanks so much for any input.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Question for Foreo Luna Users

Hi! I'm currently using purity at night and PTR his orange soap? Can't remember the name sorry in the morning. You will love the foreo luna! I think any non grainy cleanser will work just great with this little gem,I'm loving mine! Had it since late Nov.i broke out for about 2-3 weeks when I first started using it, I was concerned at first but stuck with it and wow! My 42 yr old skin has never looked better! I owned a sonic brush for 2 yrs and it needed replaced, so I went with this to save money on brushes,and ended up liking this soooo much better. Good luck I hope you enjoy it!
Frequent Contributor

On 1/23/2014 melting said: Hi! I'm currently using purity at night and PTR his orange soap? Can't remember the name sorry in the morning. You will love the foreo luna! I think any non grainy cleanser will work just great with this little gem,I'm loving mine! Had it since late Nov.i broke out for about 2-3 weeks when I first started using it, I was concerned at first but stuck with it and wow! My 42 yr old skin has never looked better! I owned a sonic brush for 2 yrs and it needhied replaced, so I went with this to save money on brushes,and ended up liking this soooo much better. Good luck I hope you enjoy it!
Hi melting, Thanks for your response. I'm looking forward to getting started. Its great to hear about your results and that you are so happy with it. Take car.e
Super Contributor

Hi wellergirl, I agree with melting. Any non-abrasive cleaner will work. I also use PTR Anti-Aging cleanser because that is what I used before the Luna. I am so impressed with my Luna Mini, and hope you are pleased with yours, too! Smile

Super Contributor

I Skinn's Olive Oil & Enzyme Cleanser (there's a thread "Who's Ready For Some Skinn" in anticipation of his visit on ShopHQ this weekend).

I made my own oil cleanser with Camellia Oil and Rice Bran Oil. I love my pink Foreo and hope you will, too.

Frequent Contributor

Another person who uses hers with the orange PTR cleanser. So far I like my Luna, but not any more than my Clarisonic . Time will tell...
Super Contributor

Mine just arrived today -- happily charging now!

Foreo says no silicone cleansers -- usually something ending in "cone". Here's a list I found:

Methicone

Phenyl trimethicone

Dimethicone

Cyclomethicone

Dimethiconol

Dimethicone copolyol

I emailed Foreo about Dimethicone (hoping it wasn't that "bad" of a silicone) because someone had mentioned a fab-sounding (and cheap!) Trader Joe's cleanser, but they responded that it was a no-no.

I just tried the PTR "orange" cleanser but wasn't wowed by it (actually was disappointed by just about every product in the Best Sellers kit) so I'm going to keep looking. In the interim, I have my old standby Cetaphil for the morning, and I'm still loving Tatcha, so...

I'm really looking forward to using this -- aren't you?

Frequent Contributor

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the great input. I found that Acure Organics has some silicone free cleansers. I ordered the Olive & Mint from pharmaca.com. Hopefully, that work, don't want to start off on the wrong foot. Again, thanks for the help. Happy Friday :-).
Super Contributor

On 1/24/2014 wellergirl said: Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the great input. I found that Acure Organics has some silicone free cleansers. I ordered the Olive & Mint from pharmaca.com. Hopefully, that work, don't want to start off on the wrong foot. Again, thanks for the help. Happy Friday :-).

wellgirl, let us know how you like it! Smile