Respected Contributor

Which Blush Is The Best At The Dept Store

You are going to think I am really crazy, but I woke up this morning and have a beautiful flush to my cheeks. I haven't had this in years and years I thought I had high B/P so I took it and it was fine. Beats me why I have this beautiful color. This is what I want to do. Go to the Dept store and get this color in a blush as this is my blush color. Which one has the best blushes? This would be hard for me to do at the drugstore as I have to match it up. I know this sounds crazy but now I will have the perfect blush. TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Which Blush Is The Best At The Dept Store

Nturl Beuty by T_rte is blush tht gives you tht nturl flush to your cheeks. (Computer letter problem - sorry). I hve this blush & it l_sts on your skin & very pretty. You need to look for blush tht is red in color for the nturl look.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

NARS

Super Contributor

Nars org asm
New Contributor

Go to the Lancome counter..good makeup artists and great product.

Valued Contributor

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge! I have two shades and use them all the time. gives me a beautiful natural flush of color that blends into your skin. I find them much more real than any of the powder blushes I own. And the advice at the BB counters is usually very good. These are my favorite cream blushes and I think they will give you the look you are trying for.

Respected Contributor

Chanel creme blush. Nars products break me out, & their blushes are normally packed with shimmer....so I'm not a fan.

I also own the Pot Rouge, mentioned.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2014 virgosun said:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge! I have two shades and use them all the time. gives me a beautiful natural flush of color that blends into your skin. I find them much more real than any of the powder blushes I own. And the advice at the BB counters is usually very good. These are my favorite cream blushes and I think they will give you the look you are trying for.

Thanks what colors do you own? Do they have lasting power?

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2014 Opurrra said: Nars orgasm

+1

I think the shade is called ""multi"" now.

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2014 Opurrra said: Nars orgasm

+1

I think the shade is called ""multi"" now.