Respected Contributor

Question about Suave Volumizing Root Boost Spray

Found this at Wallmart...grey bottle with a purple spray top. Is this the one you all were talking about?

Any suggestions on the use? Towel dry first and then do section by section or just spray all through the roots. I have a short bob with fine straight hair.

Many thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Question about Suave Volumizing Root Boost Spray

I don't towel dry first. I lift up sections and spray at the root. I have found that the bottle is hard to hold. I think it needs a redesign. Maybe it's just me.

Occasional Contributor

This product is available at Dollar General and Family Dollar stores.Spray at the roots while hair is still damp.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, that's the one. I towel-dry my short layered hair, then lift up big sections and spray just the roots. Work it thru my hair with my fingers then blow-dry while I style. Adds lift and body. I love this stuff!

I don't shop at Family Dollar or Walmart, but Kroger has it for $2 every day.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I apply mine the same way as tototwo.

Super Contributor

I use it on damp hair. Let towel dry for a few minutes, take towel off and let air dry for about 15 minutes. This is always how I do my hair, even pre-root spray days.

I hold a big chunk of hair straight up in the air, spritz the root, and so on. When all done, I flip my head down and blow dry. When 75% dry, I pick my head up and finish blow drying as usual with my round brush. I have a shoulder length bob, fine to medium hair and thinning.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen this anywhere I've looked. Where has everyone else found it?
Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2014 BellaCarro said: I haven't seen this anywhere I've looked. Where has everyone else found it?

Read above posts.

"Pure Michigan"
Contributor

BellaCarro, I have also seen it at Walmart and Target.

Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2014 BellaCarro said: I haven't seen this anywhere I've looked. Where has everyone else found it?

Bella, Walmart was the only place that I found it. It is also on Walmart.com. Don't what their shipping charges are though.