Frequent Contributor
The qvc beauty forum used to be fun, fast paced & way more engaging! What happened? I see threads at the bottom of my page that were last replied to in the morning!???? It used to be fun & engaging with lots of useful info to be shared but not so much anymore. I see Mally's recent TSV kinda flopped & that may be because TPTB but the kabash on sharing TSV #s (which I really don't get since you can no longer sub to the insider. The only posts that get attention are the the snarkfests, host nitpicking & other controversial cr @p. What happened?
Honored Contributor

Sometimes I'm afraid to start a topic or reply to one because it can get twisted into something negative. There was a thread I think on Saturday that got really ugly. Sometimes I just read and move along!

Frequent Contributor
What is TPTB?
Frequent Contributor
On 1/15/2014 jordan2 said:

Sometimes I'm afraid to start a topic or reply to one because it can get twisted into something negative. There was a thread I think on Saturday that got really ugly. Sometimes I just read and move along!

It seems they let those kind of things keep going & the threads where we are actually exchanging beauty info (TSV #'s, deals on other sites) get removed.
Frequent Contributor
On 1/15/2014 flowercita said: What is TPTB?
The Powers That Be aka forum police. They let the negative stuff continue & delete all the lively exchanges of helpful, engaging information.
Super Contributor
On 1/15/2014 jordan2 said:

I think that's it...plus, people have been busy with the holidays---and for some, the crazy weather.

Super Contributor

Hi jerseygyrl, I haven't been posting as much because of the negativity the past few months.

Super Contributor

Not just you.. It used to be such a high volume that it was hard to keep up with the topics.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/15/2014 Rochester Shopper said:

Hi jerseygyrl, I haven't been posting as much because of the negativity the past few months.

</ Way too much of that & they let it slide. I would be apprehensive if I were a new poster too. It used to be fun here. Now it's a depressing snooze fest.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/15/2014 Bikkie said:

Not just you.. It used to be such a high volume that it was hard to keep up with the topics.

It WAS very fast paced with tons of conversation/comments! I know many left & started their own self policed groups because webbie kinda turned into the Gestapo. I'm fairly certain it has hurt beauty sales here too. I just don't get it. Of course, the host bashing continues for days but we can't share TSV #s that will ultimately increase sales!??????