Super Contributor

Does anyone have a beautiful gardenia perfume they use?

that is not Chanel and Guerlain? Not the $250 bottle? Guerlain's Gardenia is simply beautiful but I am not going to pay $250 for the bottle...........yet I could have bought many helping my son..........who by the way is doing great and I don't give them a dime anymore. Yes.........

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a beautiful gardenia perfume they use?

Hi R&R, great to hear your son is doing better there. Always good when our kids can get independent and make it on their own. A big relief to you I'm sure.

Well you might try the Perlier, Gardenia. It is affordable, which is nice. There is another one too, perhaps by Laura Mercier? Or some other company. I can not think of it just now. Maybe it will come to me later and I will post back, unless someone else posts it.

Anyway here is the Perlier: (you know, there at the southern channel).

Perlier Gardenia Eau de Toilette

Trusted Contributor

I bought from Nordstrom Aerin Lauder's Gardenia and Tuberose. I think it was $145 for the bottle, but it is to die for!

Super Contributor

Oh and the Perlier is $18! I forgot to add that.

Super Contributor

My Mother always wore Jungle Gardenia.
Super Contributor

I just thought of it, it is Trish McEvoy! I knew it was a woman's name, but I couldn't remember what it was and I just did. I got a picture of it for you: I think it is $85.

Respected Contributor

On 1/10/2014 gazelle77 said: My Mother always wore Jungle Gardenia.

When I was cleaning out my mother's closest, I found a bottle of Jungle Gardenia. It had to be from the 60's. Whew, was it strong!

Regular Contributor

R&R- Not perfume but if you like true gardenia smelL, I have been enjoying serval products I get at Vitacost. All three have a true gardenia smell, not a chemical one. Heritage Products Flower Water Gardenia (like a eau de toillette spray), Shikai brand Gardenia Hand and Body and South of France bar soap pure gardenia- a big bar that really lasts. Remember bar soap that lasts? I can smell such a lovely soft gardenia smell every time I step into the shower just from the bar sitting there. Rose

Super Contributor

On 1/10/2014 muttmom said:
On 1/10/2014 gazelle77 said: My Mother always wore Jungle Gardenia.

When I was cleaning out my mother's closest, I found a bottle of Jungle Gardenia. It had to be from the 60's. Whew, was it strong!

Yes it is strong. When I was a little girl, and my Mother left the family, I would go in her old closet and just smell the perfume where her clothes used to be and cry....the scent always makes me think of her...
Super Contributor

Kai Eau De Parfume $76.00