Frequent Contributor
I was watching Tue Night Beauty and I love the dress Shawn had on, so sheek and I have to say that I also like Shawn toned down hair shade. She just looked super and did a great job tonight
Respected Contributor

Shawn rocked it out tonight!!!

Trusted Contributor

She does look good, love the lips!

Honored Contributor

She does look great, that's twice in one day I've seen her with lip color on. She looks really pretty with it.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I think she always looks great but I especially loved her with the pink lips!

Super Contributor

I agree the lip color looks nice on her, and she actually likes it! It makes the rest of her face look less pink too, it evens things out.

Valued Contributor
She absolutely looks Devine! With her lip color and shapely hair she looks like a real lady! She's beautiful!!
Respected Contributor

You made me look! Her hair color is very flattering. Looks so nice. Can't say the same about those boots, though.

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2014 ginabfly said:

I agree the lip color looks nice on her, and she actually likes it! It makes the rest of her face look less pink too, it evens things out.

I think the powers that be finally said, look if you are going to sell this stuff you have to wear it, and by the way don't come on air looking like Pippi Longstocking.

And it was a HUGE improvement!

Contributor

Did not see the beauty show but she was rocking it on Rick and Shawn, she had me laughing out loud... Love Shawn no matter what she wears or what color her hair is ...... One of the best entertaining host and so good with live television...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}