Valued Contributor

Can this be used if a person has dental implants? Usually don't find things out like this until you buy it. Considering it but wondering if anyone knows.

Regular Contributor

I would have loved to buy the Nuface, but it was tooo much $$$ for me. I opted for the Isomers Nutritone instead...I used it for 3 days and hated it...then I started the derma roller that I already had...works for everything I wanted the Nuface for and more. Google it and search it here.

Occasional Contributor
Hi. I found this in the FAQ section of Nordstrom online. Hope it helps! CAN I USE THE NUFACE DEVICE IF I HAVE ROSACEA, ACNE, BROKEN CAPILLARIES, IMPLANTS OR SKIN CANCER? NuFace can be performed on rosacea, acne and broken capillaries, although we recommend lowering the intensity of the NuFace to avoid sensitivity. NuFace can also be used with dental, metal, cheek or chin implants. However, NuFace should NOT be used if you have skin or any other type of cancer, are pregnant, subject to seizures, have a pacemaker or any electronic implanted devices. Consult your physician if you still aren't sure if you should use NuFace.
Frequent Contributor
I had Melanoma on my leg. So, does that mean I shouldn't be using it?
Trusted Contributor
I read a few nuface reviews complaining that they tasted metal after using the device.
Frequent Contributor
On 1/1/2014 Shaunac said: I read a few nuface reviews complaining that they tasted metal after using the device.

I haven't tasted metal but I am noticing some dry skin near the mouth area. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue. I am still worried about using with having Melanoma. I can't imagine it being a problem when the cancer being on my leg and not my face.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the information on the dental implants. I did order it and it won't come until the middle of February. I can call the company and talk to someone about the implants and can always cancel the order.

Frequent Contributor

Hard to believe that anyone would fall for the hype.

Super Contributor
On 1/1/2014 KimberlyD said:
On 1/1/2014 Shaunac said: I read a few nuface reviews complaining that they tasted metal after using the device.

I haven't tasted metal but I am noticing some dry skin near the mouth area. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue. I am still worried about using with having Melanoma. I can't imagine it being a problem when the cancer being on my leg and not my face.

I had Melanoma and I'm not worried at all, but it might not hurt to check with NuFace's customer service (I heard they're great) if you have a question. Mine was on my chest and was about 25 years ago and they got it all, so I feel confident it's not an issue for me, anyway. Hope you're okay!
Super Contributor
On 1/1/2014 DoubleDown said:

Hard to believe that anyone would fall for the hype.

For the hype? I got it because of all the reviews and comments -- primarily here on this forum. I've found people to be brutally honest and critical when warranted. Why would you think it's only hype?