Regular Contributor

It Cosmetics TSV.... Positive Reviews???

Ok... Help me. I just ordered this kit, but the reviews aren't so great. Are there any positive reviews out there. Have you tried it and love it? If you've tried it, does the foundation have metallic flecks or glitter in it? Some reviews say it does and others say there isn't any glitter in it. Also, any positives on the primer?

I did watch the positive youtube video that was recommended on these boards, but would love to hear more.

I'm close to cancelling, but want to hear some positive reviews first.

Super Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV.... Positive Reviews???

On 12/31/2013 Mar5775 said:

I totally agree. I also wonder why other posts are deleted? like when someone mentions a hosts hair style! Unbelievable

Uh..no! It is NOT ""unbelievable"" when people like you are constantly criticizing the hosts from top to bottom. This is where they work and those ""hosts"" should be protected from people like you that just HAVE to make your incessant remarks about them. Of course they should be deleted. Would you like it if people came to your job and started spouting off things about YOU? I'm sure your boss would not allow it either. Get a clue.

Regular Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ForTheLuv said:

I totally agree. I also wonder why other posts are deleted? like when someone mentions a hosts hair style! Unbelievable{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Uh..no! It is NOT "unbelievable" when people like you are constantly criticizing the hosts from top to bottom. This is where they work and those "hosts" should be protected from people like you that just HAVE to make your incessant remarks about them. Of course they should be deleted. Would you like it if people came to your job and started spouting off things about YOU? I'm sure your boss would not allow it either. Get a clue.

I agree! Now if only HSN's webbie would delete all the host-bashing threads on their board. They do lock them so no new comments can be added, but they leave them where you can still read them and surprisingly, it gets way worse over there, considering there are only about 10 people who post on HSN's boards. lol

Regular Contributor

On 12/31/2013 ForTheLuv said:
On 12/30/2013 jujubeoh said:
On 12/30/2013 mgflores said: This kit was my first It Cosmetics purchase which I made about two weeks ago as soon as I found out the item number. The reason I purchased was because of the great value and I had tried a sample of her bye bye under eye concealer and I really liked it. There is no glitter in this foundation, I really don't know what these other people are talking about all you have to do is look at it and you can see that, it only makes you look youthful and alive, forget the dry, dull looking skin. The other products you will only need to use sparingly. About the girls getting free kits, if you would research rather than talk bad about others and be jealous, they are contacted by the company directly because they spend so much of their time reviewing there products on you tube that it's convenient for them to do the advertisement for them. If you want free things you need to stop complaining and start reviewing some products on you tube and if these companies see that you have enough viewers they will contact you but with this much negativity I doubt anyone will look. I truly appreciate what these girls do, I usually check YouTube first before buying so I can see the product presentation before it airs on qvc.

Amen! Thanks for the review and for your support of those doing youtube reviews. I believe providing products for review is very good marketing. It's nice to be able to see the items demonstrated before they are shown on television. The demos and comments are much more informative and forthright than the on air presentations.

Regarding those who have said there is glitter in the foundation, it seems to me those people purposely post negative comments in order to discourage anyone from purchasing the products.

I'm beginning to think there are posters who only post to cause conflict and demean other posters. It's anonymous bullying. Sad.

Oh please. Just because you are seeking out "positive" reviews and you are not getting many, that does not mean people are PURPOSEFULLY leaving negative reviews to keep people from buying. Are you serious? This brand gets a LOT of love and attention on this board, but this serum/foundation just happens to be two new products that people aren't loving. SO WHAT?!!!

Furthermore, I could really care less who buys what. That has nothing to do with my opinions of the ingredients in this serum. I simply said it is terrible. But when someone comes on here and says that I, or others with the same opinion of it are "scaring" people away from buying it, that is just plain stupid and ridiculous, and I have every right to refute that. So relax on the overused term already..(bullying) Strong opinions are one thing, and bullying is quite another. Get a grip.

Who is the one who needs to "Get a grip"? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Frequent Contributor

On 12/30/2013 Bikkie said:
On 12/30/2013 mgflores said: If you all watch closely at Bambi's video, it's not the foundation or the serum that is causing that tin man appearance you all are talking about but her application of the hello light brighter which she used on almost all her face, but that's a personal choice and that's what is for. I use this sparingly only on certain areas and my face and it looks great.

You seem personally interested in our opinion of Bambi's video. Friend?

No I don't know who this girl is but I always research products before purchasing and that's how I came across her videos and she is not the only one I watch, I also watch curly wavy diane in case you are interested. All I do is type the name of the tsv I'm interested in on YouTube and they pop up. From watching their videos I know that they get products from this companies based on all their prior and current reviews. I wish I could get free stuff too but I am not going to be reviewing products on you tube in order to get the free stuff but I do appreciate watching demonstrations of products I want before they air.
Frequent Contributor

On 12/31/2013 c_la_vee said:
On 12/31/2013 wildcat fan said

If you took the cost of Bambi's TSV and added the # of sales she deterred once people noticed how hideous she looked and compared that to the TSV income Bambi generated, you'd most likely find that they LOST $ with that strategy on this particular TSV.

Now that I know how YouTube Bambi operates by posting here in the Community, I will not be purchasing anything from IT Cosmetics, so they've also lost future sales. Sending out freebies and then allowing a blogger to post here under multiple nics and allowing her friends/family to post on her behalf is just wrong. Shame on QVC and IT!!!!!

Ok, so now I'm Bambi?

Or a friend of hers? OK

Continue on...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Same here, this is too funny. Lol!
Frequent Contributor

By the way Happy New Year to all! Let's hope this new year we can be much nicer to everyone no matter who they are what they think are how they look. God bless everyone with good health and happiness!
Super Contributor

You know I have been purchasing all beauty TSVs for the last 10 years, I have never missed any vendors tsv, I love beauty and skincare that much. My makep room looks like a vendor in Saks, seriously. I have been a counter manager for Clinique, Christion Dior and Prescriptives as well as been on the Sephora team. I buy from the Q because the tsvs are a great value. I always buy them on auto delivery and used to post reviews on this same forum but actually got tired of doing it because I was truly objective and could only write about my experience with the item, not if it had ingredients that were good or bad for you. I think if you buy something you should do your due dil. for yourself, and not use your own comprehension of the ingredients to warn other people, if you will. I think the only people who should go on to these forums and give advise about the ingredient deck should be professionals and if you see a review that says the deck is good or is bad for your skin should be taken with a grain of salt. Do your own investigating and lets get back to when a tsv came out you were just so excited to tell someone about it and had fun with it, not be the M.D., only they can really give the advice of how the deck will work or not work for someones skin. I love all the forums, only read them now and I just skip the posts where people other than professionals are doing the RX writing. Have fun with the tsvs, if you dont like it, send it back!!

Regular Contributor

On 1/1/2014 beautymogul said:

You know I have been purchasing all beauty TSVs for the last 10 years, I have never missed any vendors tsv, I love beauty and skincare that much. My makep room looks like a vendor in Saks, seriously. I have been a counter manager for Clinique, Christion Dior and Prescriptives as well as been on the Sephora team. I buy from the Q because the tsvs are a great value. I always buy them on auto delivery and used to post reviews on this same forum but actually got tired of doing it because I was truly objective and could only write about my experience with the item, not if it had ingredients that were good or bad for you. I think if you buy something you should do your due dil. for yourself, and not use your own comprehension of the ingredients to warn other people, if you will. I think the only people who should go on to these forums and give advise about the ingredient deck should be professionals and if you see a review that says the deck is good or is bad for your skin should be taken with a grain of salt. Do your own investigating and lets get back to when a tsv came out you were just so excited to tell someone about it and had fun with it, not be the M.D., only they can really give the advice of how the deck will work or not work for someones skin. I love all the forums, only read them now and I just skip the posts where people other than professionals are doing the RX writing. Have fun with the tsvs, if you dont like it, send it back!!

Thank you! Yes, I always look at these forums as a fun place for "friends" to gather and share. Your post is refreshing!

Also, Happy New Year to everyone!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ForTheLuv said:

I totally agree. I also wonder why other posts are deleted? like when someone mentions a hosts hair style! Unbelievable{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Uh..no! It is NOT "unbelievable" when people like you are constantly criticizing the hosts from top to bottom. This is where they work and those "hosts" should be protected from people like you that just HAVE to make your incessant remarks about them. Of course they should be deleted. Would you like it if people came to your job and started spouting off things about YOU? I'm sure your boss would not allow it either. Get a clue.

Oh my goodness, all the name calling and post after post after post in a manic way. Berating people on what is supposed to be a board where we share. I will not justify what you said about host bashing ...it was rather funny how you stated this about 'me'.

Why are you even on here if you say so many things like this over and over. I just do not get it and wonder why you chose to pick my post out and others, oh so many others and yell at us like you are a grade school teacher.

Hoping the New Year brings you PEACE of mind.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky