Honored Contributor

DID ANYONE HEAR WHERE DIANA PERCOVIC FROM HSN IS GOING?

I caught the last few seconds w/ her and bill Green and she was saying she grew up on HSN-she's leaving but will be back.................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Contributor

Re: DID ANYONE HEAR WHERE DIANA PERCOVIC FROM HSN IS GOING?

On 12/15/2013 Tique said:
On 12/14/2013 barb40 said:

Just looked at HSN forums...Yeah, if she made that comment on-air...kinda inappropriate!

Do you all watch HSN? If that comment is inappropriate, you obviously haven't heard some of the risqué ones that Helen, Robin, and some others make including guests on a regular basis. I had heard Diana say a couple of times lately that she was just back from NY. I'm sure that her leaving had nothing to do with that comment but something that she's had in the works for a while.

I agree with Trix. Diana is a prime example of someone who evolved in her job at HSN. I still remember her with dark short hair. She didn't have nearly as much confidence as she developed over the years. Will miss her.

This is from the HSN Forum-

Vendor-This is better than s*x (way stupid thing to say)

Diana P-I wouldn't know, I haven't had s*x for a long time. (funny reply to way stupid comment)

Diana P probably said it already knowing she was leaving HSN. I don't think she'd be that stupid as to say something to jeopardize her job. I agree with Tique that Diana P has probably known for awhile she was leaving HSN.

Trusted Contributor

She always had a little Attitude, if you know what I mean.
Super Contributor

On 12/26/2013 divagirl28 said:

I am so sorry to hear this. I really like her. There are only three that I like, and she is one of them. Amy Morrison is my favorite. I think the other one is Bobby Rae Carter. When is she leaving? Is it permanent, and where is she going? The hosts on HSN are so much more enjoyable to watch than the Q. I can't stand the phoniness and laughter and tears when Mally is on with some of the hosts. The hosts at QVC are just cosmetic sales people. They do not seem to push as much at HSN. This is just my opinion. You may not agre with me, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

I love when Dan sells cosmetics. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}