Creede Silver Sale
131 Members and 15242 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Emjoi Erase OR Emagine?

Started 1386554395.277 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1386561425.99 by suebdoo
replies

I have seen good feedback here on the Emagine. The Erase will be the TSV in a few weeks. Any thoughts on which is better? Personally I want it for the pesky lip / chin hairs. Most likely will use on my legs / underarms too. The Emagine says 72 disc and the Erase is 60 and says good for fine and coarse hair. I want to get one or the other, preferably the one with leat amount of pain lol TIA

Page 1 of 1
BetsyDoodle1386556714.793664 PostsRegistered 10/19/2009Western KY

I have the Emagine and yes it does sting, but it is wonderful! It really works. It stings about like waxing, but it is better than having your legs waxed. I did that once before and the leg waxing was much more painful than the Emagine.

suebdoo1386558093.873661 PostsRegistered 8/30/2013New Mexico
On 12/8/2013 BetsyDoodle said:

I have the Emagine and yes it does sting, but it is wonderful! It really works. It stings about like waxing, but it is better than having your legs waxed. I did that once before and the leg waxing was much more painful than the Emagine.

I can deal with a lil pain lol Ty for the input. Do you use it on your face? I figure the cost is better than paying for razors and wax. Besides the 60 vs 72 discs it looks like the Erase has a conventional looking razor head?

BetsyDoodle1386558736.59664 PostsRegistered 10/19/2009Western KY

Yes I use it on my face. My chin and around my mouth. It comes with an instruction booklet and gives you tips etc. When you use it on your face you tilt it so that only one of the heads is used. It is a dual head epilator. When you use it on your body like your legs you use both heads and it stands straight up as you use it. All of this is in the booklet. Another tip is it helps if you take a warm shower/bath or exfoliate before you use it. I have used it after a shower/bath but I have also used it without exfoliating or the shower. I bought it after I had a number of cuts on my legs with what was supposed to be a good razor and I vowed never again. I have heard the more disks on an epilator the better, that could just be opinion.

suebdoo1386561425.99661 PostsRegistered 8/30/2013New Mexico
On 12/8/2013 BetsyDoodle said:

Yes I use it on my face. My chin and around my mouth. It comes with an instruction booklet and gives you tips etc. When you use it on your face you tilt it so that only one of the heads is used. It is a dual head epilator. When you use it on your body like your legs you use both heads and it stands straight up as you use it. All of this is in the booklet. Another tip is it helps if you take a warm shower/bath or exfoliate before you use it. I have used it after a shower/bath but I have also used it without exfoliating or the shower. I bought it after I had a number of cuts on my legs with what was supposed to be a good razor and I vowed never again. I have heard the more disks on an epilator the better, that could just be opinion.

Much thanks !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Page 1 of 1