Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 12/6/13

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and are looking forward to the weekend. I can't believe it is December! Time has flown...

Here is my list for the week:

CND Solar Oil .73 oz- Tried this to see if I could get any positive results...it does seem to make my cuticles less problematic, and my nails seem to grow a little faster? I will be curious to see if it helps during the winter...was really looking for some strengthening/less peeling on one problem nail. I did repurchase.

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Styling Cream 6 oz- Love this...have not found anything like Wen Styling Cream...replaced with a Fig one.

Mood Lips "red" Lipstain- I absolutely love this...purchased from Sally Beauty Supply...it keeps its color on me for a good 6 hours!! Under $5.00, made in USA, and does not dry my lips...the only negative would be the packaging (just blah plastic)...I can't say enough good things about it...repurchased the same.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz- Very nice, replaced with Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Scrub.

BBW Vermont Honey Apple Shower Gel 10 oz- Used with a pump as hand soap. Replaced with a seasonal vanilla one.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair .24 oz- Really like this serum....can't really put a finger on what it does...but my skin seems quite smooth and even. Replaced with another GWP one...would purchase a full size.

That's all for me this week, my friends! May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela