Holidays at Home
24 Members and 10264 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Is rice and papaya enzyme for oily skin or

Started 1382986232.757 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1383094952.167 by UMTerpFan
replies
Can it be used on dry skin? Thanks.

OVER 60: SKIN - menopausal, dry, not sensitive, few eye wrinkles, mouth to chin (puppet) lines.
HAIR - dry, dyed, curly, frizzy shoulderr length/NOW STRAIGHTENED

Page 1 of 1
JeanLouise­Finch1382990975.3810856 PostsRegistered 10/3/2011

The rice and papaya enzyme powder I use is very gentle. I don't feel like it does any kind of additional drying to my skin. Do you use a moisturizing cleanser and a follow-up moisturizer after cleansing? If you do, I think you'll be fine.

Last edited on 10/28/2013

BeautyAddi­ction1382993800.75782 PostsRegistered 6/8/2007NY
On 10/28/2013 JeanLouiseFinch said:

The rice and papaya enzyme powder I use is very gentle. I don't feel like it does any kind additional drying to my skin. Do you use a moisturizing cleanser and a follow-up moisturizer after cleansing? If you do, I think you'll be fine.

I do use a moisturizing cleanser and moisturizer after so maybe I'll try it. Thanks.

OVER 60: SKIN - menopausal, dry, not sensitive, few eye wrinkles, mouth to chin (puppet) lines.
HAIR - dry, dyed, curly, frizzy shoulderr length/NOW STRAIGHTENED

UMTerpFan1383094952.1671694 PostsRegistered 3/26/2010

I ordered Fleur de Lis's Rice & Papaya Enzyme powder for my combo but leans dry skin and I really like it a lot. I do use a good moisturizer on top-currently having a love affair with Korres Yogurt Sleeping Mask, and my skin is looking better than it was. If you are considering ordering Tatcha's Rice & Papaya Enzyme cleanser be aware that it has talc in it and Fleur de Lis's does not. My skin had a terrible reaction to Tatcha's enzyme cleanser and I believe it is from talc. My skin used to react in a similar way when I used BE's mineral makeup in the summer if my face got sweaty and it also has talc in it so I narrowed it down to talc being a problem for me. Just an FYI! I am using Tatcha's Camellia Oil cleanser first but once I run out, I plan to purchase Dr. Young's Camellia Deep Cleansing oil based on recs from another person here on BB.

Page 1 of 1