Super Contributor

I think I may have a new 'beauty crush'! This woman's products are FANTASTIC! I just began dipping into the pink lace planner that was a TSV and OMGOSH I ADORE IT! EACH and EVERY color works well for me and all the tips Trish gave while on air work wonderfully!

I will NEVER be without the 'Triangle of Light' ever again and the lining of the upper lashes with her gel pencil - GENIUS! Her makeup is seriously better quality than almost everything I own (and I have a lot!). The mascara was awesome as well - my lashes are full, thick and long. The lipstick is even a 'good' shade for me with the lipliner!

I realize I am late to the party but oh boy I had to share my impressions! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy... JUST WOW!

Uh oh! Where did everyone go?

Any new exciting Trish news?

Super Contributor

On 1/15/2014 gotpaw said:

Uh oh! Where did everyone go?

Any new exciting Trish news?

Hi gotpaw I think everyone is recooping from the holiday madness. It looks like she is introducing more of her skin care line. I want to try her weekly peel pads as soon as I finish my Philosopy peel. The sales associate @ our Nordstroms said she is coming out with some new colors for the spring. Hope to hear from all the TMs.
Frequent Contributor

I got an email from her site about a brand new mini planner. Looks beautiful. ..
Super Contributor

I think that is the Azure mini planner that she featured on the other channel last year?
Frequent Contributor

Its called azure too... but i think the configuration is somewhat different. .. and she's giving a full size Lippie free... i love the eye shadows palette. ..
Super Contributor

On 1/18/2014 flowercita said: Its called azure too... but i think the configuration is somewhat different. .. and she's giving a full size Lippie free... i love the eye shadows palette. ..

Agreed- the eyeshadow palette does look quite pretty in this planner! Are you taking the plunge, Flowercita??

Super Contributor

On 1/18/2014 SJanielovesJim said:
On 1/18/2014 flowercita said: Its called azure too... but i think the configuration is somewhat different. .. and she's giving a full size Lippie free... i love the eye shadows palette. ..

Agreed- the eyeshadow palette does look quite pretty in this planner! Are you taking the plunge, Flowercita??

</ blockquote>Janie....hope you feel better soon. Sherie
Super Contributor

On 1/18/2014 txrose said:

Thanks, Sherie, you are always so sweet. Another day or 2 and I am sure I will be good as new! How are things with you and family?

Super Contributor

On 1/19/2014 SJanielovesJim said:
On 1/18/2014 txrose said:

Thanks, Sherie, you are always so sweet. Another day or 2 and I am sure I will be good as new! How are things with you and family?

We're good son & hubby just got over cedar fever the cedar count has been extremely high that it looks like heavy smog because we have not had any rain to clean the air I was lucky this year it skipped me (knock on wood). How about your crew did everyone get sick or just you.? You know chicken soup & hot tea work well. Sherie