TSV(R) Preview
121 Members and 11238 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

It Cosmetics CC+ Cream REVIEW + DEMO

Started 1365143973.533 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1365290864.72 by HappyDaze

hi Ladies! I wanted to share my review of the new IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream! In my video review I give you details on the product and I also show you how it applies.... If you're on the fence about the CC cream, hopefully this video will help you make a decision! FYI I am wearing shade light- incase you're wondering.

I am really loving this product, and I think you ladies will too!

I hope you enjoy my video.

http://youtu.be/ng9WT5hyLPM

XOXO

Bambi

"Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed."

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 Next
BlingQueen­0221365147961.44827 PostsRegistered 9/23/2012
Thanks for posting the video. I was a bit hesitant on ordering because the colors are usually wrong, but ordered this in the medium. Keeping my fingers crossed the color is correct.

Mar57751365156131.942353 PostsRegistered 10/11/2006Broomall, PA not to far from the Q

ty so much! I was going to get this now before the show tomorrow night on Q.

I love more coverage so this may be better then some BB creams (I have many foundations and BB's and all but need to try this) as I am a makeup addict :P

The only thing is this, wondering the shade light may be too pale on my light skin as I'm older and now look better with a tad more color in my foundations etc., a deeper light would be great lol -it that makes sense! so can you help me choose?

I saw another video after I saw yours just now on this product...but yours was great -you're quite confident, pretty and professional - I was impressed by how well you present.

Any help would be great... I just wonder if medium will be too dark and light to pale.

I will now order later after a few replies if anyone sees this and especially you for help on the shade :) TIA!

Please don't tell me I've made a grammatical error...I hunt and peck - it's only a message board :)!

cocomo1365168487.777508 PostsRegistered 1/25/2007Dallas

anyone know if this is oil free?

BambiGirlB­eauty1365169932.227562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 BlingQueen022 said: Thanks for posting the video. I was a bit hesitant on ordering because the colors are usually wrong, but ordered this in the medium. Keeping my fingers crossed the color is correct.

I would say its pretty forgiving in color and blends really well! It's interesting that normally in other brands I'd choose medium but in IT Cosmetics Light matches me perfectly.... I hope it works for you! And if it doesn't, return it for the right color! XOXO

BambiGirlB­eauty1365170094.33562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 Mar5775 said:

ty so much! I was going to get this now before the show tomorrow night on Q.

I love more coverage so this may be better then some BB creams (I have many foundations and BB's and all but need to try this) as I am a makeup addict :P

The only thing is this, wondering the shade light may be too pale on my light skin as I'm older and now look better with a tad more color in my foundations etc., a deeper light would be great lol -it that makes sense! so can you help me choose?

I saw another video after I saw yours just now on this product...but yours was great -you're quite confident, pretty and professional - I was impressed by how well you present.

Any help would be great... I just wonder if medium will be too dark and light to pale.

I will now order later after a few replies if anyone sees this and especially you for help on the shade :) TIA!

hi Mar! I think the light would work for you.... it's not a pale light- it has yellow undertones to it. It definitely has more coverage than a BB cream.... it's awesome! Thank you SO much for watching my video - i really appreciate it :) I hope you find the perfect shade!!!! I'd suggest light- you can always dust a slightly deeper shade powder over it or light bronzer to add warmth. XOXO- Bambi

BambiGirlB­eauty1365170221.88562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 cocomo said:

Hey cocomo... its not oil free. xoxo

SJanielove­sJim1365172015.783928 PostsRegistered 2/22/2013

Hi Bambi!

OK..can I just say it? YOU are adorable! I love how you presented this product- not sure if will be right for me (I think IT foundation colors seem too yellow for me. I am a medium on the light side with pink undertones) but you definetely make me want to try it!

I think QVC need to hire you PRONTO! Your quiet,calm demeanor, and ability to present product with lots of info would be a valuable asset to them !{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Have a wonderful day,

Janie Kiss

BambiGirlB­eauty1365172348.78562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 SJanielovesJim said:

Hi Bambi!

OK..can I just say it? YOU are adorable! I love how you presented this product- not sure if will be right for me (I think IT foundation colors seem too yellow for me. I am a medium on the light side with pink undertones) but you definetely make me want to try it!

I think QVC need to hire you PRONTO! Your quiet,calm demeanor, and ability to present product with lots of info would be a valuable asset to them !{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Have a wonderful day,

Janie Kiss

That is so incredibly sweet of you to say and you made me smile! Thank you very much! I appreciate you watching my video, and I'm sorry the foundations are too yellow for you... that's a shame because it's a great product !

Maybe you can try it and if it doesn't work return it? It would be cool if IT cosmetics did a shade chart for cool undertones and then another shade line for warm- sort of like UD did for their naked line. BTW It has always been a dream of mine to be a qvc host ;)

Again thanks so much for your sweet comments!

XOXO Bambi

rusty5231365175951.387283 PostsRegistered 3/20/2011

Although it was a good video, I would prefer to see someone with a clean face apply the product so I can see just how well it covers. She is young with great skin, so just about anything she puts on is going to look great.

cocomo1365178666.36508 PostsRegistered 1/25/2007Dallas
On 4/5/2013 BambiGirlBeauty said:
On 4/5/2013 cocomo said:

Thanks Bambigirl I had to watch with out speakers at work {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Uglybuster1365178700.89723 PostsRegistered 6/25/2010Chicago

I was on Youtube and saw that curlywavydiane has a review of this product too. She recieved 2 (one light and one medium) from IT Cosmetics to review. She really likes it as well. Here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK5iRhIVH7g

Last edited on 4/5/2013

light / medium... graying hair, 52 yr old, dry skin.

grandma_2_21365178763.3032288 PostsRegistered 6/5/2005
Thanks for the video review BambiGirl. I ordered it. I love the iT line so will give it a try. What is the powder u are using to set it? Finishing powder?

BambiGirlB­eauty1365182358.57562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 rusty523 said:

Although it was a good video, I would prefer to see someone with a clean face apply the product so I can see just how well it covers. She is young with great skin, so just about anything she puts on is going to look great.

hi Rusty523- did you watch the entire video? Because I did apply the product on a clean face. I did this specifically so people could see how well it covers. True, I did prime and put concealer under my eyes before I applied the CC cream- and I did this off camera to save on time. I am young- but that doesn't mean I don't have problems with my skin. I have acne scarring on my chin and reddness on my cheeks. The CC cream does an excellent job at covering and making the skin appear flawless ;)

Last edited on 4/5/2013

Last edited on 4/5/2013

BambiGirlB­eauty1365182412.197562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 grandma_2_2 said: Thanks for the video review BambiGirl. I ordered it. I love the iT line so will give it a try. What is the powder u are using to set it? Finishing powder?

hi there! :)

I used IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Powder to set it! If used lightly it can be used as a finishing powder :)

BambiGirlB­eauty1365182446.86562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 cocomo said:
On 4/5/2013 cocomo said:

Thanks Bambigirl I had to watch with out speakers at work {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

LOL!!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

BambiGirlB­eauty1365182472.92562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 Uglybuster said:

I was on Youtube and saw that curlywavydiane has a review of this product too. She recieved 2 (one light and one medium) from IT Cosmetics to review. She really likes it as well. Here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK5iRhIVH7g

Diane's video is great too :)

Last edited on 4/5/2013

grandma_2_21365182580.612288 PostsRegistered 6/5/2005
On 4/5/2013 grandma_2_2 said: Thanks for the video review BambiGirl. I ordered it. I love the iT line so will give it a try. What is the powder u are using to set it? Finishing powder?

hi there! :)

I used IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Powder to set it! If used lightly it can be used as a finishing powder :)

Thanks! That's what I was hoping you would say. I have that already and have used it lightly as a finishing powder too. Can't wait to get the CC cream. Glad I ordered it early since her new products tend to sell out.

bljed1365183179.8377173 PostsRegistered 1/29/2008

Thanks for posting the link to your video. Looks like an interesting product. Can you tell me if the Light shade is yellow based? I'm thinking this may be a case where Fair is too light and light too dark.

nicky2211365183523.997677 PostsRegistered 4/16/2010Oregon

BambiGirlBeauty - First let me say I just saw your video for the first time and you are so beautiful. I know in the beginning you have makeup on, but you have a flawless look. Second, thank you for doing the video. I ordered the product a few days ago, without really knowing much about it. I love the products Jamie brings to QVC and figured I would give it a try. Again, thanks for the review and video.

**When I was a child I liked to have Tea Party's with my imaginary friends. Now that I am grown up, I drink coffee and know what is real and what is fake***

gazelle771365183563.259804 PostsRegistered 3/1/2013

I am torn between which color to order. Medium might be too dark... light too light...

~~Always remember--
You're braver than you believe
And stronger than you seem
And smarter than you think~
~Pooh

Pro2111365185200.66397 PostsRegistered 2/8/2012
Great video BambiGirl . Have you tried any other cc creams ? Just wondering how this one compares to others as far as coverage . I do have Rachel k cc cream but could use just a bit more coverage.

geish1365185357.303214 PostsRegistered 4/20/2006FL

Thanks for the great review!! I ended up purchasing a set of the Sedona Lace brushes. LOL!

BambiGirlB­eauty1365185445.473562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 bljed said:

Thanks for posting the link to your video. Looks like an interesting product. Can you tell me if the Light shade is yellow based? I'm thinking this may be a case where Fair is too light and light too dark.

Hello! The light shade is yellow based. But its not super yellow- if that makes sense.....

BambiGirlB­eauty1365185514.277562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 nicky221 said:

BambiGirlBeauty - First let me say I just saw your video for the first time and you are so beautiful. I know in the beginning you have makeup on, but you have a flawless look. Second, thank you for doing the video. I ordered the product a few days ago, without really knowing much about it. I love the products Jamie brings to QVC and figured I would give it a try. Again, thanks for the review and video.

hi Nicky! Thank you so much for watching my video and for your sweet comments. I think all of IT Cosmetics items are of a great quality and I'm sure you're going to love the CC+ cream!!!

BambiGirlB­eauty1365185572.093562 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007TENNESSEE
On 4/5/2013 gazelle77 said:

I am torn between which color to order. Medium might be too dark... light too light...

That's a tough one... I know the feeling. I usually wear mediums in other brands but the light matches my skin perfectly. I think these shades are very forgiving.

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 Next