Maxi Dresses
134 Members and 9331 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Needing a good workout shoe for Jazzercise. Anyone have any ideas?

Started 1262494605 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1262555283 by NeedToKnow
replies
I have been doing Jazzercise in the last year and was wondering if anyone has any good ideas of a good pair of workout shoes. I was looking at Ryka Assist XT here on the Q and the Ryka Studio Flex Low shoe too. Can you give me some ideas.

Page 1 of 1
Helen Bach12625050782619 PostsRegistered 10/20/2009
my Jazzercise class sells Ryka shoes twice a month for around $35.
great classes, aren't they fun?

boogerj1262516907814 PostsRegistered 1/23/2005Pairadice, AK
I just ordered myself some Ryka N-Gage after doing a search and reading rave reviews for them at amazon and zappos. A lot of the wearers were Jazzercisers. I got mine for aerobics. They haven't arrived yet, so I can't review them personally.

babypink1262526644169 PostsRegistered 4/18/2007
i love love love jazzercise...i wear rykas, i think mine are the studio flex low...i have alot of problems with my feet and these have worked well enough for me. i also have worn nike zooms to class and i like those also, but rykas give me more support.

Brinklii126254043710277 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Northern WI
I needed some new athletic shoes to start my new walking routine. My doctor told me to go to a special shop where they really know athletic shoes and they will watch your walk and fit you with just the perfect shoe for your foot. He gave me the name of a shop in the area, and I got a pair of Skechers shape up shoes. It's really worth getting a good fitting, because if your shoes feel really good, you'll be inclined to use them more.
--
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"....Hillel

A tongue has no bones, yet it is strong enough to break a heart. Be careful with your words.

NeedToKnow1262555283254 PostsRegistered 4/23/2005Tri-Cities,TN
Well think you all for your responses. I spent three hours online last night researching and reading reviews on Rykas. I went ahead and purchased the Ryka Studio Flex Low last night online. I can't wait to get them and I will let you know how it goes. Yes, I love Jazzercise. It's funny for me because I did every kind of workout and belonged to a gym for over twelve years. I went pretty regular and never received the results like I did with Jazzercise. I learned that you have to change your eating habits and workout almost everyday of the week to get results and this was the best and the most fun way of doing it. The fellowship you have with the other ladies is awesome. They really become special to you.
--
Edited by NeedToKnow at 01/03/2010 12:49 PM PST

Last edited on 1/3/2010

Page 1 of 1