Shoes & Handbags Offers
137 Members and 11926 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

Anyone watch Beauty Broadcast on Ustream??

Started 1361503237.663 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1362757156.07 by SnowKita
replies
I would like to check out these shows, but there is NO WAY I will ever be able to catch it live as it airs. I can not figure out how to watch them. When I click on the previous airings, it says something like not on-line. Anyone know how to watch them? Am I missing something? TIA ~smiles, SnowKita

"All of these lines across my face tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been, And how I got to where I am..."

Page 1 of 1
SnowKita1361582846.711583 PostsRegistered 9/3/2008"This champagne shore washing over me, It's a sweet sweet life living by the salty sea..."
A n y o n e ?!?!?!?!?!?!!!???

"All of these lines across my face tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been, And how I got to where I am..."

Deeeeeeeeee1361590362.5748 PostsRegistered 8/22/2012

Howdy, I loooove Beauty Broadcast and Emily Eddington! I'm 46 and she really helped me at least try to oomph my beauty routine up. She's not strange like some of the youtube posters or dippy. She usually posts a video every other day. Try going to youtube.com and in the search button type emily eddington and her beauty broadcast show will appear in the list or just type www.beautybroadcast.net and that is her website and then in the top you can click on whatever tab you want to open or do a search. I liked her videos on Mally and Laura Geller. I searched them on her site and then bookmarked them on my computer to watch whenever, same with alot of her videos. She just did a review of Drew Barrymores line at Walmart which is btw awesome. Good Luck and let us know how you liked the youtube site!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

patty1361592871.35169 PostsRegistered 3/12/2007
On 2/21/2013 SnowKita said: I would like to check out these shows, but there is NO WAY I will ever be able to catch it live as it airs. I can not figure out how to watch them. When I click on the previous airings, it says something like not on-line. Anyone know how to watch them? Am I missing something? TIA ~smiles, SnowKita
I looked at her FB page (beauty broadcast) and tried to see it but it doesn't appear tht the live broadcasts remain available.

MissKlynn1361593254.3832533 PostsRegistered 6/22/2012

Hi SnowKita,

Go to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/beauty-broadcast and all the previous live airings are there.

Have fun! I love Emily!

WEN: Shoulder length thick naturally curly hair, brunette with deep red highlights.
SKIN: Mid 30's, sensitive combo skin.

SnowKita1362757156.041583 PostsRegistered 9/3/2008"This champagne shore washing over me, It's a sweet sweet life living by the salty sea..."
ok, so I can watch the 'LIVE shows' after they have aired on my computer but not on my ipad--thanks alot (again!) ipad people :( thanks for helping ~smiles, SnowKita

Page 1 of 1